Role of the built environment on mode choice decisions: additional evidence on the impact of density
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jason Bram & Alisdair McKay, 2005. "Evolution of commuting patterns in the New York City metro area," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 11(Oct).
- Cao, XinYu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L & Handy, Susan L, 2007.
"Do changes in neighborhood characteristics lead to changes in travel behavior? A structural equations modeling approach,"
Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series
qt9967365w, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Xinyu Cao & Patricia Mokhtarian & Susan Handy, 2007. "Do changes in neighborhood characteristics lead to changes in travel behavior? A structural equations modeling approach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(5), pages 535-556, September.
- Cao, XinYu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L & Handy, Susan L, 2007. "Do changes in neighborhood characteristics leadto changes in travel behavior? A structural equationsmodeling approach," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt25h2v668, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Marlon G. Boarnet & Sharon Sarmiento, 1998.
"Can Land-use Policy Really Affect Travel Behaviour? A Study of the Link between Non-work Travel and Land-use Characteristics,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(7), pages 1155-1169, June.
- Boarnet, Marlon G. & Sarmiento, Sharon, 1996. "Can Land Use Policy Really Affect Travel Behavior? A Study of the Link Between Non-Work Travel and Land Use Characteristics," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt95h07239, University of California Transportation Center.
- Crane, Randall & Crepeau, Richard, 1998. "Does Neighborhood Design Influence Travel?: Behavioral Analysis of Travel Diary and GIS Data," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4pj4s7t8, University of California Transportation Center.
- Vande Walle, Stefaan & Steenberghen, Therese, 2006. "Space and time related determinants of public transport use in trip chains," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 151-162, February.
- Lothlorien Redmond & Patricia Mokhtarian, 2001.
"The positive utility of the commute: modeling ideal commute time and relative desired commute amount,"
Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 179-205, May.
- Redmond, Lothlorien S. & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2001. "The Positive Utility of the Commute: Modeling Ideal Commute Time and Relative Desired Commute Amount," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4mc291p2, University of California Transportation Center.
- Cervero, Robert, 1994. "Transit-based housing in California: evidence on ridership impacts," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 174-183, June.
- David Levinson & Ajay Kumar, 1995. "Activity, Travel, and the Allocation of Time," Working Papers 199505, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:35:y:2008:i:3:p:285-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.