Which Policy First? A Network-Centric Approach for the Analysis and Ranking of Policy Measures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Lili & Taeihagh, Araz, 2020. "An in-depth analysis of the evolution of the policy mix for the sustainable energy transition in China from 1981 to 2020," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 263(C).
- Yanwei Li & Araz Taeihagh & Martin De Jong, 2018. "The Governance of Risks in Ridesharing: A Revelatory Case from Singapore," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-21, May.
- Justen, Andreas & Schippl, Jens & Lenz, Barbara & Fleischer, Torsten, 2014. "Assessment of policies and detection of unintended effects: Guiding principles for the consideration of methods and tools in policy-packaging," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 19-30.
- Marc Dijk & Moshe Givoni & Karen Diederiks, 2018. "Piling up or Packaging Policies? An Ex-Post Analysis of Modal Shift in Four Cities," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-20, May.
- Jenny Lieu & Niki Artemis Spyridaki & Rocio Alvarez-Tinoco & Wytze Van der Gaast & Andreas Tuerk & Oscar Van Vliet, 2018. "Evaluating Consistency in Environmental Policy Mixes through Policy, Stakeholder, and Contextual Interactions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-26, June.
- Shqipe Buzuku & Andrzej Kraslawski & Javier Farfan & Kari Harmaa & Tuomo Kässi, 2019. "A Case Study of Complex Policy Design: The Systems Engineering Approach," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2019, pages 1-23, January.
- John T. Harvey & Ali A. Butt & Mark T. Lozano & Alissa Kendall & Arash Saboori & Jeremy D. Lea & Changmo Kim & Imad Basheer, 2019. "Life Cycle Assessment for Transportation Infrastructure Policy Evaluation and Procurement for State and Local Governments," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-36, November.
- Taeihagh, Araz & Bañares-Alcántara, René & Givoni, Moshe, 2014. "A virtual environment for the formulation of policy packages," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 53-68.
- Clara Champalle & James D. Ford & Mya Sherman, 2015. "Prioritizing Climate Change Adaptations in Canadian Arctic Communities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-25, July.
- Justen, Andreas & Fearnley, Nils & Givoni, Moshe & Macmillen, James, 2014. "A process for designing policy packaging: Ideals and realities," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 9-18.
- Michael Howlett & Ishani Mukherjee & Jeremy Rayner, 2014. "The Elements of Effective Program Design: A Two-Level Analysis," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 2(2), pages 1-12.
More about this item
Keywordspolicy formulation; network analysis; multiple-criteria decision analysis; transport policy; walking and cycling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:envirb:v:40:y:2013:i:4:p:595-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.