What future for codetermination and corporate governance in Germany?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark J. Roe, 1997. "The Political Roots Of American Corporate Finance," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 9(4), pages 8-22.
- Felix FitzRoy & Kornelius Kraft, 2005. "Co-determination, Efficiency and Productivity," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 43(2), pages 233-247, June.
- Amable, Bruno, 1999. "Institutional complementarity and diversity of social systems of innovation and production," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 99-309, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Stefan Collignon, 2005. "Learning to live in Euroland - The role of France and Germany," Macroeconomics 0503012, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Giraud & Arnaud Lechevalier, 2009. "L'éclatement de la norme d'emploi en Allemagne et en France au tournant du siècle," Post-Print halshs-00532915, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordshierarchy; institutional complementarity; variety of capitalisms; codetermination; shareholder value; german capitalism; comparative institutional analysis; hybridization; régulation theory; german crisis; complementarité; hiérarchie institutionnelle; variété des capitalismes; valeur actionnariale; capitalisme rhénan; analyses institutionnelles comparées; hybridation; théorie de la régulation; crise allemande;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:psewpa:halshs-00590710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .