Works Councils in Western Europe: From Consultation to Participation
In: Works Councils: Consultation, Representation, and Cooperation in Industrial Relations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellman,Michael, 2014. "Socialist Planning," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107074736, March.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:41:y:1989:i:2:p:194-214 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jürgens, Ulrich & Lippert, Inge, 2005. "Kommunikation und Wissen im Aufsichtsrat: Voraussetzungen und Kriterien guter Aufsichtsratsarbeit aus der Perspektive leitender Angestellter," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Knowledge, Production Systems and Work SP III 2005-301, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Felix FitzRoy & Kornelius Kraft, 2005. "Co-determination, Efficiency and Productivity," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 43(2), pages 233-247, June.
- J.E. van den Berg, 2003. "The Dutch Works Council from an Institutional Economics Point of View: An Efficient Solution to the Governance Structure Problem?," Working Papers 03-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Niamh Hardiman, 2006. "Politics and Social Partnership - Flexible Network Governance," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 37(3), pages 343-374.
- Freeman, Richard B., 1998. "War of the models: Which labour market institutions for the 21st century?1," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .