Institutional complementarity and diversity of social systems of innovation and production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Chris, 1995. "The 'National System of Innovation' in Historical Perspective," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 5-24, February.
- Nathan Sussman & Yishay Yafeh, 1998. "Institutions, Reforms, and Country Risk: Lessons from Japanese Government Debt in the Meiji Period," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-20, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Bruno Amable & Jean-Bernard Chatelain, 1995.
"Systèmes financiers et croissance : les effets du "court-termisme","
Programme National Persée, vol. 46(3), pages 827-836.
- Bruno Amable & Jean-Bernard Chatelain, 1995. "Systèmes financiers et croissance: les effets du court-termisme," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00118638, HAL.
- Petit, Pascal, 1998. "Formes structurelles et régimes de croissance de l'après fordisme," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9818, CEPREMAP.
- Casper, Steven, 1998. "The legal framework for corporate governance: explaining the development of contract law in Germany and the United States," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 98-303, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Douglass C. North, 1994. "Institutions Matter," Economic History 9411004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soskice, David, 1996. "German technology policy, innovation, and national institutional frameworks," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 96-319, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Palokangas, Tapio, 1996. "Endogenous growth and collective bargaining," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 925-944, May.
- Amable, Bruno & Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & De Bandt, Olivier, 1998. "Stability versus efficiency of the banking sector and economic growth," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9811, CEPREMAP.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1995. "Recent Evolutionary Theorizing about Economic Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 48-90, March.
- Casper, Steven, 1999. "National institutional frameworks and high-technology innovation in Germany: the case of biotechnology," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 99-306, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbece:fsi99309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.