German technology policy, innovation, and national institutional frameworks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Matraves, 1997. "German Industrial Structure in Comparative Perspective (Only in German language!)," CIG Working Papers FS IV 97-10, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Alexander, Ian & Mayer, Colin, 1990. "Banks and Securities Markets: Corporate Financing in Germany and the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amable, Bruno, 1999. "Institutional complementarity and diversity of social systems of innovation and production," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 99-309, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Barry Eichengreen, 2000. "From Benign Neglect to Malignant Preoccupation: U.S. Balance-of-Payments Policy in the 1960s," NBER Working Papers 7630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adleberger, Karen, 1999. "A Developmental German State? Explaining Growth in German Biotechnology and Venture Capital," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt8z55s60f, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Gatti, Donatella, 1998.
"Unemployment and innovation patterns: the role of business coordination and market competition,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment
FS I 98-306, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Donatella Gatti, 2005. "Unemployment and Innovation Patterns. The role of business coordination and market Competition," Macroeconomics 0507011, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbece:fsi96319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.