Banks and securities markets: Corporate financing in Germany and the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mouldi Djelassi & Manel Mazioud & Dhafer Saïdane, 2010. "Le financement des investissements en Tunisie : le rôle des banques est-il important ?," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 97(2), pages 309-326.
- Fehr, Hans, 1999. "Welfare Effects of Dynamic Tax Reforms," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 5, number urn:isbn:9783161470165.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2004. "Globalization and growth in emerging markets," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 465-484, June.
- Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R. & Correia Da Silva, L., 2004. "Dividend policy of German firms : A dynamic panel analysis of partial adjustment models," Discussion Paper 2004-013, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Goergen, Marc & Renneboog, Luc & Correia da Silva, Luis, 2005. "When do German firms change their dividends?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 375-399, March.
- Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R. & Correia Da Silva, L., 2004. "Dividend Policy of German Firms," Discussion Paper 2004-122, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- David Audretsch & Roy Thurik, 0000. "Sources of Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-109/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sanjiva Prasad & Christopher J. Green & Victor Murinde, 2001.
"Company Financing, Captial Structure, and Ownership: A Survey, and Implications for Developing Economies,"
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 12 edited by Morten Balling, March.
- Sanjiva Prasad & Christopher J. Green & Victor Murinde, 2001. "Company Financing, Capital Structure, and Ownership: A Survey, and Implications for Developing Economies," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Audretsch, D.B. & Thurik, A.R., 2000. "What's New About the New Economy? Sources of growth in the managed and entrepreneurial economies," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-45-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Hans Fehr, "undated".
"Welfare Effects of Investment Incentive Policies: A Quantitative Assessment,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
95-19, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Fehr, Hans, 1995. "Welfare effects of investment incentive policies: A quantitative assessment," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 57, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Simon Johnson & John McMillan, 2002. "Courts and Relational Contracts," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 221-277, April.
- Marc Goergen & Christine A. Mallin & Eve Mitleton-Kelly & Ahmed Al-Hawamdeh & Iris H-Y Chiu, 2010. "Corporate Governance and Complexity Theory," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13927.
- Julia Koralun-Bereźnicka, 2014. "On the Relative Importance of Corporate Working Capital Determinants: Findings from the EU Countries," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 8(4), December.
- David Audretsch & Xiaodan Guo & Adrian Hepfer & Hugo Menendez & Xingzhi Xiao, 2016. "Ownership, productivity and firm survival in China," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 43(1), pages 67-83, March.
- Simon Johnson & John McMillan & Christopher Woodruff, 1999. "Contract Enforcement in Transition," CESifo Working Paper Series 211, CESifo Group Munich.
- Howells, John, 2003. "Financial techniques, institutions and innovation," Working Papers 2003-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Andres, C. & Betzer, A. & Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2008. "The Dividend Policy of German Firms," Discussion Paper 2008-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andres, Christian & Betzer, André & Goergen, Marc & Renneboog, Luc, 2009. "Dividend policy of German firms: A panel data analysis of partial adjustment models," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 175-187, March.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2003. "Globalization and growth in emerging markets and the New Economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 505-524, July.
- Buch, Claudia M., 1993. "An institutional approach to banking reform in Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 560, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:4:y:1990:i:4:p:450-475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .