A Developmental German State? Explaining Growth in German Biotechnology and Venture Capital
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 May 1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2234 Piedmont Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94720|
Phone: +1 510 642 3067
Fax: +1 510 643 6617
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/brie
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Soskice, David, 1996. "German technology policy, innovation, and national institutional frameworks," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 96-319, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Penan, H., 1996. "R & D strategy in a techno-economic network: Alzheimer's disease therapeutic strategies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 337-358, May.
- George W. Fenn & J. Nellie Liang & Stephen D. Prowse, 1995. "The economics of the private equity market," Staff Studies 168, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Steven Casper & Catherine Matraves, 1997. "Corporate Governance and Firm Strategy in the Pharmaceutical Industry," CIG Working Papers FS IV 97-20, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Lerner, Josh & Merges, Robert P, 1998. "The Control of Technology Alliances: An Empirical Analysis of the Biotechnology Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 125-56, June.
- Gompers, Paul A, 1995. " Optimal Investment, Monitoring, and the Staging of Venture Capital," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1461-89, December.
- Lux, Andreas, 1993. "Die Wettbewerbsposition Deutschlands in der Neuen Biotechnologie," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 73(7), pages 369-374.
- Wolf R. Streck, 1990. "Ist die deutsche Biotechnologie wettbewerbsfähig? Ifo-Untersuchung weist auf Lücken hin," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 43(26/27), pages 14-21, October.
- Vitols, Sigurt, 1996. "German industrial policy: An overview," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 96-321, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucbrie:qt8z55s60f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.