Profit distribution and compensation structures in publicly and privately funded hybrid venture capital funds
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Josh Lerner, 2002. "When Bureaucrats Meet Entrepreneurs: The Design of Effective "Public Venture Capital" Programmes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(477), pages 73-84, February.
- Gordon Murray, 1998. "A Policy Response to Regional Disparities in the Supply of Risk Capital to New Technology-based Firms in the European Union: The European Seed Capital Fund Scheme," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 405-419.
- Cumming, Douglas J. & MacIntosh, Jeffrey G., 2006. "Crowding out private equity: Canadian evidence," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 569-609, September.
- Amit, Raphael & Brander, James & Zott, Christoph, 1998. "Why do venture capital firms exist? theory and canadian evidence," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 441-466, November.
- Hirsch, Julia, 2006. "Public policy and venture capital financed innovation: A contract design approach," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/29, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Samuel Kortum & Josh Lerner, 2000. "Assessing the Contribution of Venture Capital to Innovation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 31(4), pages 674-692, Winter.
- Gompers, Paul & Lerner, Josh, 1999. "An analysis of compensation in the U.S. venture capital partnership," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 3-44, January.
- Dossani, Rafiq & Kenney, Martin, 2002. "Creating an Environment for Venture Capital in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 227-253, February.
- Mike Wright, 1998. "Venture Capital and Private Equity: A Review and Synthesis," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5&6), pages 521-570.
- Engel, Dirk & Keilbach, Max, 2007.
"Firm-level implications of early stage venture capital investment -- An empirical investigation,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 150-167, March.
- Keilbach, Max & Engel, Dirk, 2002. "Firm Level Implications of Early Stage Venture Capital Investment: An Empirical Investigation," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-82, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Max Keilbach & Dirk Engel, "undated". "Firm Level Implications of Early Stage Venture Capital Investment - An Empiri cal Investigation," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-22, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Astrid Romain & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2004.
"The economic impact of venture capital,"
Working Papers CEB
04-014.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno & Romain, Astrid, 2004. "The Economic Impact of Venture Capital," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2004,18, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Romain, Astrid & Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno van, 2003. "The Economic Impact of Venture Capital," IIR Working Paper 03-20, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Da Rin, Marco & Nicodano, Giovanna & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2006.
"Public policy and the creation of active venture capital markets,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(8-9), pages 1699-1723, September.
- Marco Da Rin & Giovanna Nicodano & Alessandro Sembenelli, 2004. "Public Policy and the Creation of Active Venture Capital Markets," Working Papers 270, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Da Rin, Marco & Nicodano, Giovanna & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2005. "Public policy and the creation of active venture capital markets," Working Paper Series 0430, European Central Bank.
- Da Rin, M. & Nicodano, G. & Sembenelli, A., 2006. "Public policy and the creation of active venture capital markets," Other publications TiSEM 94370b9a-a6ac-444d-85a2-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gompers, Paul A, 1995. " Optimal Investment, Monitoring, and the Staging of Venture Capital," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1461-1489, December.
- John Armour & Douglas Cumming, 2006. "The legislative road to Silicon Valley," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(4), pages 596-635, October.
- Avnimelech, Gil & Teubal, Morris, 2006. "Creating venture capital industries that co-evolve with high tech: Insights from an extended industry life cycle perspective of the Israeli experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1477-1498, December.
- Megginson, William L & Weiss, Kathleen A, 1991. " Venture Capitalist Certification in Initial Public Offerings," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(3), pages 879-903, July.
- Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Klöckner, Oliver, 2005. "Employment contribution of private equity and venture capital in Europe," CEFS Working Paper Series 2005-05, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Cooper, Ian A & Carleton, Willard T, 1979. "Dynamics of Borrower-Lender Interaction: Partitioning Final Payoff in Venture Capital Finance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(2), pages 517-529, May.
- Florida, Richard L. & Kenney, Martin, 1988. "Venture capital-financed innovation and technological change in the USA," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 119-137, June.
- Cumming, Douglas, 2007. "Government policy towards entrepreneurial finance: Innovation investment funds," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 193-235, March.
- Gompers, Paul & Lerner, Josh, 1996. "The Use of Covenants: An Empirical Analysis of Venture Partnership Agreements," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(2), pages 463-498, October.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Hege, Ulrich, 1998.
"Venture capital financing, moral hazard, and learning,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 703-735, August.
- Ulrich Hege & Dirk Bergemann, 1998. "Venture capital financing, moral hazard, and learning," Post-Print hal-00481696, HAL.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Hege, Ulrich, 1997. "Venture Capital Financing, Moral Hazard and Learning," CEPR Discussion Papers 1738, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sahlman, William A., 1990. "The structure and governance of venture-capital organizations," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 473-521, October.
- Murray, Gordon C. & Marriott, Richard, 1998. "Why has the investment performance of technology-specialist, European venture capital funds been so poor?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 947-976, December.
- Lerner, Josh, 1999. "The Government as Venture Capitalist: The Long-Run Impact of the SBIR Program," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72(3), pages 285-318, July.
- Leleux, Benoit & Surlemont, Bernard, 2003. "Public versus private venture capital: seeding or crowding out? A pan-European analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 81-104, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:36:y:2007:i:7:p:913-929. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.