Creating an Environment for Venture Capital in India
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kogut, Bruce & Parkinson, David, 1998. "Adoption of the Multidivisional Structure: Analyzing History from the Start," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 249-73, June.
- Florida, Richard L. & Kenney, Martin, 1988. "Venture capital-financed innovation and technological change in the USA," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 119-137, June.
- Evans, Peter B., 1992. "Indian informatics in the 1980s: The changing character of state involvement," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-18, January.
- ., 1991. "Annual Report 1991," Papers 1991, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Schware, Robert, 1992. "Software industry entry strategies for developing countries: A "walking on two legs" proposition," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 143-164, February.
- Black, Bernard S. & Gilson, Ronald J., 1998. "Venture capital and the structure of capital markets: banks versus stock markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 243-277, March.
- anonymous, 1985. "Reserve Bank annual report," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 48, august.
- Gupta, Anil K. & Sapienza, Harry J., 1992. "Determinants of venture capital firms' preferences regarding the industry diversity and geographic scope of their investments," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 347-362, September.
- A Baskaran, 2000. "Duality in national innovation systems: the case of India," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 367-374, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:30:y:2002:i:2:p:227-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.