Creating an Environment for Venture Capital in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Black, Bernard S. & Gilson, Ronald J., 1998. "Venture capital and the structure of capital markets: banks versus stock markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 243-277, March.
- A Baskaran, 2000. "Duality in national innovation systems: the case of India," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 367-374, October.
- Florida, Richard L. & Kenney, Martin, 1988. "Venture capital-financed innovation and technological change in the USA," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 119-137.
- anonymous, 1985. "Reserve Bank annual report," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 48, august.
- Schware, Robert, 1992. "Software industry entry strategies for developing countries: A "walking on two legs" proposition," World Development, Elsevier, pages 143-164.
- Evans, Peter B., 1992. "Indian informatics in the 1980s: The changing character of state involvement," World Development, Elsevier, pages 1-18.
- ., 1991. "Annual Report 1991," Papers 1991, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Kogut, Bruce & Parkinson, David, 1998. "Adoption of the Multidivisional Structure: Analyzing History from the Start," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, pages 249-273.
- Gupta, Anil K. & Sapienza, Harry J., 1992. "Determinants of venture capital firms' preferences regarding the industry diversity and geographic scope of their investments," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 347-362, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Smolarski, 2011. "The use of financial information by private equity funds in evaluating new investments," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 46-68, February.
- V. Collewaert & S. Manigart & R. Aernoudt, 2007.
"An Assessment Of Government Funding Of Business Angel Networks: A Regional Study,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
07/455, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Collewaert, V. & Manigart, S. & Rudy Aernoudt, 2007. "An assessment of government funding of business angel networks: a regional study," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-16, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Karna, Amit & Florian A. Taeube & Petra Sonderegger, 2014. "Economic Geography and Networks: Role of local and non-local ties in Cluster Evolution," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-12-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Jones, Morgan & Mlambo, Chipo, 2009. "Early-stage venture capital in South Africa: Challenges and prospects," MPRA Paper 42890, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Nov 2012.
- Philip R. Lane & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2006.
"The international financial integration of China and India,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Lane, Philip R. & Schmukler, Sergio, 2006. "The International Financial Integration of China and India," CEPR Discussion Papers 5852, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lane, Philip R. & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2007. "The international financial integration of China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4132, The World Bank.
- Bala Subrahmanya, M. H. & Mathirajan, M. & Krishnaswamy, K. N., 2010.
"Importance of Technological Innovation for SME Growth: Evidence from India,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
003, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Athreye, Suma, 2010. "Economic Adversity and Entrepreneurship-led Growth - Lessons from the Indian Software Sector," MERIT Working Papers 008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Yusuf Shahid & M. Anjum Altaf & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2004. "Global Change and East Asian Policy Initiatives," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14928.
- Jaaskelainen, Mikko & Maula, Markku & Murray, Gordon, 2007. "Profit distribution and compensation structures in publicly and privately funded hybrid venture capital funds," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 913-929.
- Jorge Niosi, 2010. "Building National and Regional Innovation Systems," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14006.
- Avnimelech, Gil & Teubal, Morris, 2007. "Innovation and technology policy (ITP) for catching up: a three phase life cycle framework for industrializing economies," Estudios y Perspectivas – Oficina de la CEPAL en Buenos Aires 36, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Athreye, Suma, 2010.
"Economic Adversity and Entrepreneurship-led Growth - Lessons from the Indian Software Sector,"
MERIT Working Papers
008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Athreye, Suma, 2010. "Economic Adversity and Entrepreneurship-led Growth: Lessons from the Indian Software Sector," WIDER Working Paper Series 004, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sonderegger, Petra & Täube, Florian, 2010. "Cluster life cycle and diaspora effects: Evidence from the Indian IT cluster in Bangalore," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, pages 383-397.
- Daniel S.Hain & Roman Jurowetzki, 2015. "Silicon Savanna? Local Competence Building and International Venture Capital in Low Income Countries. The Emergence of Foreign High-Tech Investments in Kenya," Globelics Working Paper Series 2015-09, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Pruthi, Sarika, 2014. "Social ties and venture creation by returnee entrepreneurs," International Business Review, Elsevier, pages 1139-1152.
- Wang, Lanfang & Wang, Susheng, 2011. "Cross-border venture capital performance: Evidence from China," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, pages 71-97.
- Paul, Justin & Shrivatava, Archana, 2016. "Do young managers in a developing country have stronger entrepreneurial intentions? Theory and debate," International Business Review, Elsevier, pages 1197-1210.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:30:y:2002:i:2:p:227-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.