Annual Report 1991
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dossani, Rafiq & Kenney, Martin, 2002. "Creating an Environment for Venture Capital in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 227-253, February.
- International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA, 2008. "Financing Arrangements for Nuclear Power Projects in Developing Countries A Reference Book," Working Papers id:1336, eSocialSciences.
- Wagner, Kathryn L., 2015. "Medicaid expansions for the working age disabled: Revisiting the crowd-out of private health insurance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 69-82.
- Asafu-Adjaye, J. & Mahadevan, R., 2003. "How cost efficient are Australia's mining industries?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 315-329, July.
- repec:ags:unassr:235073 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hendrikse, George W. J. & Veerman, Cees P., 2001. "Marketing cooperatives and financial structure: a transaction costs economics analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 205-216, December.
- Abreu, Denise A. & Riberas, Zulma T., 2008. "General Overview of the NASS Objective Yield and Objective Measurement Programs," NASS Research Reports 235073, United States Department of Agriculture, National Agricultural Statistics Service.
- Hendrikse, G.W.J. & Veerman, C.P., 2000. "Marketing co-operatives," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-13-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Gupta, N.C. & Jain, V.K. & Bansal, N.K., 1995. "CO2 reduction potential through non-conventional energy sources in India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 549-553.
- Robert Lowry, 1998. "Religion and the demand for membership in environmental citizen groups," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 223-240, March.
- Shaw, Judith, 1999. "A World Bank Intervention in the Sri Lankan Welfare Sector: The National Development Trust Fund," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 825-838, May.
- Quiggin, John, 1997. "Efficiency versus social optimality: The case of telecommunications pricing," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 291-308, December.
- Mahan, Robert C. & Horbulyk, Theodore M. & Rowse, John G., 2002. "Market mechanisms and the efficient allocation of surface water resources in southern Alberta," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 25-49, March.
- Williams, Jeffery R. & DeLano, Fredrick D. & Langemeier, Larry N., 1993. "Impact of a BTU Tax on Production Costs for Kansas Farm Management Association Farms and Crop Enterprises," Research Reports 133790, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Gargett, Susan, 2010. "Public policy and the dependency of nursing home residents in Australia: 1968-69 to 2006-07," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 143-153, July.
- Hendrikse, G.W.J. & Veerman, C.P., 2000. "Marketing Cooperatives and Financial Structure," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-09-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Wagner, Kathryn L., 2016. "Shock, but no shift: Hospitals' responses to changes in patient insurance mix," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 46-58.
- Ellis W. Tallman & Nargis Bharucha, 2000. "Credit crunch or what? Australian banks during the 1986–93 credit cycle," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q3, pages 13-34.
- Rodolfo M. Nayga, 1994. "New Zealand's statutory marketing boards: Recent developments and issues," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 83-92.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:tasman:1991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dutasau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .