How cost efficient are Australia's mining industries?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kumbhakar, Subal C, 1991. "The Measurement and Decomposition of Cost-Inefficiency: The Translog Cost System," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(4), pages 667-683, October.
- Greene, William H., 1980. "On the estimation of a flexible frontier production model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 101-115, May.
- ., 1991. "Annual Report 1991," Papers 1991, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Peter & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1979. "Estimating technical and allocative inefficiency relative to stochastic production and cost frontiers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 343-366, February.
- Paul W. Bauer, 1987. "A technique for estimating a cost system that allows for inefficiency," Working Paper 8704, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Derek Blades, 1983. "Service Lives of Fixed Assets," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 4, OECD Publishing.
- Anonymous, 1991. "Saea Editor'S Report, February 1991," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Anonymous, 1991. "Research Reports And Updates," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 22(1), February.
- Cep, 1991. "Annual Report," CEP Discussion Papers dp0056, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Anonymous, 1991. "Secretary/Treasurer'S Report: 1990," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.