How cost efficient are Australia's mining industries?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul W. Bauer, 1987. "A technique for estimating a cost system that allows for inefficiency," Working Paper 8704, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Derek Blades, 1983. "Service Lives of Fixed Assets," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 4, OECD Publishing.
- Anonymous, 1991. "Saea Editor'S Report, February 1991," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Anonymous, 1991. "Research Reports And Updates," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 22(1), February.
- Cep, 1991. "Annual Report," CEP Discussion Papers dp0056, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Anonymous, 1991. "Secretary/Treasurer'S Report: 1990," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C, 1991. "The Measurement and Decomposition of Cost-Inefficiency: The Translog Cost System," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(4), pages 667-683, October.
- Greene, William H., 1980. "On the estimation of a flexible frontier production model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 101-115, May.
- ., 1991. "Annual Report 1991," Papers 1991, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Peter & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1979. "Estimating technical and allocative inefficiency relative to stochastic production and cost frontiers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 343-366, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:25:y:2003:i:4:p:315-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.