How cost efficient are Australia's mining industries?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul W. Bauer, 1987. "A technique for estimating a cost system that allows for inefficiency," Working Paper 8704, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Derek Blades, 1983. "Service Lives of Fixed Assets," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 4, OECD Publishing.
- Anonymous, 1991. "Saea Editor'S Report, February 1991," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Anonymous, 1991. "Research Reports And Updates," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 22(1), February.
- Cep, 1991. "Annual Report," CEP Discussion Papers dp0056, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Anonymous, 1991. "Secretary/Treasurer'S Report: 1990," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C, 1991. "The Measurement and Decomposition of Cost-Inefficiency: The Translog Cost System," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(4), pages 667-683, October.
- Greene, William H., 1980. "On the estimation of a flexible frontier production model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 101-115, May.
- ., 1991. "Annual Report 1991," Papers 1991, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Peter & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1979. "Estimating technical and allocative inefficiency relative to stochastic production and cost frontiers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 343-366, February.