What is the effect of the financial crisis on venture capital financing? Empirical evidence from US Internet start-ups
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Block, Jörn H. & Fisch, Christian O. & Hahn, Alexander & Sandner, Philipp G., 2015. "Why do SMEs file trademarks? Insights from firms in innovative industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 1915-1930.
- Joern H. Block & Douglas J. Cumming & Silvio Vismara, 2017. "International perspectives on venture capital and bank finance for entrepreneurial firms," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 44(1), pages 3-22, March.
- Marra, Alessandro & Antonelli, Paola & Pozzi, Cesare, 2017. "Emerging green-tech specializations and clusters – A network analysis on technological innovation at the metropolitan level," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1037-1046.
- Massimo G. Colombo & Douglas J. Cumming & Silvio Vismara, 2016.
"Governmental venture capital for innovative young firms,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 10-24, February.
- Massimo Colombo & Douglas Cumming & Silvio Vismara, 2016. "Governmental venture capital for innovative young firms," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 10-24, February.
- F.H.J. Polzin & H.S. Toxopeus & F.C. Stam, 2016. "The wisdom of the crowd in funding: : Information heterogeneity and social networks of crowdfunder," Working Papers 16-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-016-9831-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saghir, Marouan & Aston, John, 2017. "The Impact of Various Economic Factors in accessing Finance within the Business Sector: Cases from UK Financial Services Companies," MPRA Paper 84052, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2017.
- Block, Joern H. & Jaskiewicz, Peter & Miller, Danny, 2011. "Ownership versus management effects on performance in family and founder companies: A Bayesian reconciliation," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 232-245.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-016-9826-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-016-9829-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marra, Alessandro & Antonelli, Paola & Dell’Anna, Luca & Pozzi, Cesare, 2015. "A network analysis using metadata to investigate innovation in clean-tech – Implications for energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 17-26.
- Block, Joern H. & De Vries, Geertjan & Schumann, Jan H. & Sandner, Philipp, 2014. "Trademarks and venture capital valuation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 525-542.
- Alexy, O.T. & Block, J.H. & Sandner, P.G. & Ter Wal, A.L.J., 2010. "The Social Capital of Venture Capitalists and Its Impact on the Funding of Start-Up Firms," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-028-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Oliver Alexy & Joern Block & Philipp Sandner & Anne Ter Wal, 2012. "Social capital of venture capitalists and start-up funding," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 835-851, November.
- Cumming, Douglas & Henriques, Irene & Sadorsky, Perry, 2016. "‘Cleantech’ venture capital around the world," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 86-97.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1754 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:112-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- F.H.J. Polzin & M.W.J.L. Sanders & Florian TÃ¤ube, 2017. "A diverse and resilient financial system for investments in the energy transition," Working Papers 17-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:veecee:v:11:y:2009:i:4:p:295-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TVEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.