Technology, Entrepreneurship and Path Dependence: Industrial Clustering in Silicon Valley and Route 128
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee Fleming & Koen Frenken, 2007.
"The Evolution Of Inventor Networks In The Silicon Valley And Boston Regions,"
Advances in Complex Systems (ACS),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(01), pages 53-71.
- Lee Fleming & Koen Frenken, 2006. "The evolution of inventor networks in the Silicon Valley and Boston regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0609, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2006.
- M. Dakhli & D. De Clercq, 2003. "Human Capital, Social Capital and Innovation: A Multi-Country Study," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/211, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hervas-Oliver, Jose-Luis & Lleo, María & Cervello, Roberto, 2017. "The dynamics of cluster entrepreneurship: Knowledge legacy from parents or agglomeration effects? The case of the Castellon ceramic tile district," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 73-92.
- Jue Wang & Shaoming Cheng & Sukumar Ganapati, 2012. "Path dependence in regional ICT innovation: Differential evolution of Zhongguancun and Bangalore," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 231-245, August.
- Zoltán J. Ács & Erkko Autio & László Szerb, 2015.
"National Systems of Entrepreneurship: Measurement issues and policy implications,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 28, pages 523-541
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ács, Zoltán J. & Autio, Erkko & Szerb, László, 2014. "National Systems of Entrepreneurship: Measurement issues and policy implications," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 476-494.
- Luis Armando Galvis, 2015. "Crecimiento económico y demográfico regional en Colombia, 1985-2012," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 17(33), pages 183-201, July-Dece.
- Thomas, Jayan Jose, 2005. "Kerala's industrial backwardness: a case of path dependence in industrialization?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 763-783, May.
- Mollick, Ethan, 2014. "The dynamics of crowdfunding: An exploratory study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-16.
- Breschi, Stefano & Lissoni, Francesco, 2001.
"Knowledge Spillovers and Local Innovation Systems: A Critical Survey,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 975-1005, December.
- Breschi, Stefano & Lissoni, Francesco, 2000. "Knowledge Spillovers And Local Innovation Systems: A Critical Survey," ERSA conference papers ersa00p362, European Regional Science Association.
- Stefano Breschi & Francesco Lissoni, 2001. "Knowledge spillovers and local innovation systems: a critical survey," LIUC Papers in Economics 84, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Maryann Feldman & Roger Martin, 2004. "Jurisdictional Advantage," NBER Working Papers 10802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cordes, Christian & Richerson, Peter J. & McElreath, Richard & Strimling, Pontus, 2008.
"A naturalistic approach to the theory of the firm: The role of cooperation and cultural evolution,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 125-139, October.
- Christian Cordes & Peter J. Richerson & Richard McElreath & Pontus Strimling, 2006. "A Naturalistic Approach to the Theory of the Firm: The Role of Cooperation and Cultural Evolution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Alfonso Gambardella & Davide Ticchi, 1999. "Technology, Entrepreneurship and Inequality: an Interpretative Model," LEM Papers Series 1999/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Grimaldi, Rosa & Kenney, Martin & Siegel, Donald S. & Wright, Mike, 2011. "30 years after Bayh-Dole: Reassessing academic entrepreneurship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1045-1057, October.
- Christian Cordes & Peter Richerson & Georg Schwesinger, 2014.
"A corporation’s culture as an impetus for spinoffs and a driving force of industry evolution,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 689-712, July.
- Christian Cordes & Peter J. Richerson & Georg Schwesinger, 2011. "A Corporation's Culture as an Impetus for Spinoffs and a Driving Force of Industry Evolution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Kerstin Press, 2006. "Divide to conquer? The Silicon Valley - Boston 128 case revisited," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0610, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2006.
- Autio, Erkko & Kenney, Martin & Mustar, Philippe & Siegel, Don & Wright, Mike, 2014. "Entrepreneurial innovation: The importance of context," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1097-1108.
- Garud, Raghu & Gehman, Joel & Giuliani, Antonio Paco, 2014. "Contextualizing entrepreneurial innovation: A narrative perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1177-1188.
- Christian Cordes & Tong-Yaa Su & Pontus Strimling, 2015. "Going Through a Crisis: Firm Devekopment and Firm SIze Distributions," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2015-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Greenstein, Shane, 2010. "Innovative Conduct in Computing and Internet Markets," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Feldman, Maryann & Martin, Roger, 2005. "Constructing jurisdictional advantage," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1235-1249, October.
- Lockett, Andy & Murray, Gordon & Wright, Mike, 2002. "Do UK venture capitalists still have a bias against investment in new technology firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1009-1030, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:8:y:1999:i:1:p:67-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .