Learning to live in Euroland - The role of France and Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edgar L. Feige, 1986.
"A Re-Examination of the "Underground Economy" in the United States: A Comment on Tanzi,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 33(4), pages 768-781, December.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2005. "A Re-Examination of the 'Underground Economy' in the United States; A Comment on Tanzi," Macroeconomics 0501021, EconWPA.
- Frey, Bruno S & Weck, Hannelore, 1983. "Estimating the Shadow Economy: A 'Naive' Approach," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(1), pages 23-44, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Boyer, 2005. "What future for codetermination and corporate governance in Germany?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590710, HAL.
- Francisco Torres, 2007.
"The long road to EMU: The Economic and Political Reasoning behind Maastricht,"
Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers)
50, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Francisco Torres, 2007. "The long road to EMU: The Economic and Political Reasoning behind Maastricht," NIPE Working Papers 23/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
More about this item
KeywordsLearning to live in Euroland - The role of France and Germany France and Germany in the International Division of Labour;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0503012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .