The Rank-Order Effect in Group Decision Making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baltes, Boris B. & Dickson, Marcus W. & Sherman, Michael P. & Bauer, Cara C. & LaGanke, Jacqueline S., 2002. "Computer-Mediated Communication and Group Decision Making: A Meta-Analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 156-179, January.
- Mesmer-Magnus, Jessica R. & DeChurch, Leslie A. & Jimenez-Rodriguez, Miliani & Wildman, Jessica & Shuffler, Marissa, 2011. "A meta-analytic investigation of virtuality and information sharing in teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 214-225, July.
- Stasser, Garold & Vaughan, Sandra I. & Stewart, Dennis D., 2000. "Pooling Unshared Information: The Benefits of Knowing How Access to Information Is Distributed among Group Members," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 102-116, May.
- Chernyshenko, Oleksandr S. & Miner, Andrew G. & Baumann, Michael R. & Sniezek, Janet A., 2003. "The impact of information distribution, ownership, and discussion on group member judgment: The differential cue weighting model," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 12-25, May.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:191-218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abele, S.C. & Vaughan-Parsons, S.I. & Stasser, G., 2005. "Information Sharing, Cognitive Centrality, and Influence among Business Executives during Collective Choice," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-037-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Hedlund, Jennifer & Ilgen, Daniel R. & Hollenbeck, John R., 1998. "Decision Accuracy in Computer-Mediated versus Face-to-Face Decision-Making Teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 30-47, October.
- Bresman, Henrik, 2003. "External sourcing of core technologies and the architectural dependency of teams," Working papers 4215-01, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Fraidin, Samuel N., 2004. "When is one head better than two? Interdependent information in group decision making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 102-113, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:68:y:1996:i:3:p:181-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.