When is one head better than two? Interdependent information in group decision making
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 93 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stasser, Garold, 1992. "Information salience and the discovery of hidden profiles by decision-making groups: A "thought experiment"," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 156-181, June.
- Weenig, Mieneke W. H. & Maarleveld, Marleen, 2002. "The impact of time constraint on information search strategies in complex choice tasks," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 689-702, December.
- Hollingshead, Andrea B., 1996. "The Rank-Order Effect in Group Decision Making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 181-193, December.
- Kim, Peter H., 1997. "When What You KnowCanHurt You: A Study of Experiential Effects on Group Discussion and Performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 165-177, February.
- Stasser, Garold & Vaughan, Sandra I. & Stewart, Dennis D., 2000. "Pooling Unshared Information: The Benefits of Knowing How Access to Information Is Distributed among Group Members," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 102-116, May.
- Moreland, Richard L. & Myaskovsky, Larissa, 2000. "Exploring the Performance Benefits of Group Training: Transactive Memory or Improved Communication?," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 117-133, May.
- Surber, Colleen F., 1985. "Measuring the importance of information in judgment: Individual differences in weighting ability and effort," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 156-178, April.
- Valacich, Joseph S. & Dennis, Alan R. & Connolly, Terry, 1994. "Idea Generation in Computer-Based Groups: A New Ending to an Old Story," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 448-467, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:93:y:2004:i:2:p:102-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.