Au secours, tout va trop vite ! Nécessité d'une conceptualisation marketing de la pression temporelle chronique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leclerc, France & Schmitt, Bernd H & Dube, Laurette, 1995. " Waiting Time and Decision Making: Is Time like Money?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 110-119, June.
- Koiso-Kanttila, Nina, 2005. "Time, attention, authenticity and consumer benefits of the Web," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 63-70.
- Kaufman, Carol Felker & Lane, Paul M & Lindquist, Jay D, 1991. " Exploring More Than 24 Hours a Day: A Preliminary Investigation of Polychronic Time Use," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 392-401, December.
- Bettman, James R & Luce, Mary Frances & Payne, John W, 1998. " Constructive Consumer Choice Processes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 187-217, December.
- Jeanne Lallement, 2010. "L'impact de la pression temporelle sur le traitement des informations," Post-Print hal-01488477, HAL.
- Souad Djelassi & Jean-Marc Ferrandi, 2006. "L'influence de la perception du temps sur l'achat par catalogue," Post-Print halshs-00112748, HAL.
- Lisa J. Abendroth & Kristin Diehl, 2006. "Now or Never: Effects of Limited Purchase Opportunities on Patterns of Regret over Time," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 342-351, October.
- Feldman, Laurence P & Hornik, Jacob, 1981. " The Use of Time: An Integrated Conceptual Model," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 407-419, March.
- Weenig, Mieneke W. H. & Maarleveld, Marleen, 2002. "The impact of time constraint on information search strategies in complex choice tasks," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 689-702, December.
- Park, C Whan & Iyer, Easwar S & Smith, Daniel C, 1989. " The Effects of Situational Factors on In-Store Grocery Shopping Behavior: The Role of Store Environment and Time Available for Shopping," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 422-433, March.
- Mantel, Susan Powell & Kellaris, James J, 2003. " Cognitive Determinants of Consumers' Time Perceptions: The Impact of Resources Required and Available," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 531-538, March.
- Djelassi Souad & Camus Sandra & Odou Philippe, 2007. "Explorer la relation au temps du shopper et ses déterminants," Post-Print hal-01706963, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01675338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.