The impact of time constraint on information search strategies in complex choice tasks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ordonez, Lisa & Benson, Lehman, 1997. "Decisions under Time Pressure: How Time Constraint Affects Risky Decision Making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 121-140, August.
- Lussier, Denis A & Olshavsky, Richard W, 1979. " Task Complexity and Contingent Processing in Brand Choice," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 154-165, Se.
- Benson III, Lehman & Beach, Lee Roy, 1996. "The Effects of Time Constraints on the Prechoice Screening of Decision Options," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 222-228, August.
- Verplanken, Bas & Weenig, Mieneke W. H., 1993. "Graphical energy labels and consumers' decisions about home appliances: A process tracing approach," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 739-752, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van de Calseyde, Philippe P.F.M. & Keren, Gideon & Zeelenberg, Marcel, 2014. "Decision time as information in judgment and choice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 113-122.
- Levine, Jordan & Chan, Kai M.A. & Satterfield, Terre, 2015. "From rational actor to efficient complexity manager: Exorcising the ghost of Homo economicus with a unified synthesis of cognition research," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 22-32.
- Sutter, Matthias & Kocher, Martin & Strau[ss], Sabine, 2003.
"Bargaining under time pressure in an experimental ultimatum game,"
Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 341-347, December.
- Sutter, Matthias & Kocher, Martin G. & Strauß, Sabine, 2003. "Bargaining under time pressure in an experimental ultimatum game," Munich Reprints in Economics 18220, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jeanne Lallement & Monique Zollinger, 2013. "« Vite et à tout prix ? » ou l'importance du prix pour le consommateur pressé," Post-Print hal-01675117, HAL.
- David Leiser & Dov-Ron Schatzberg, 2008. "On the complexity of traffic judges' decisions," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 3(8), pages 667-678, December.
- Fraidin, Samuel N., 2004. "When is one head better than two? Interdependent information in group decision making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 102-113, March.
- Jeanne Lallement & Sarah Machat, 2011. "Au secours, tout va trop vite ! Nécessité d'une conceptualisation marketing de la pression temporelle chronique," Post-Print hal-01675338, HAL.
- Leroy, Sophie, 2009. "Why is it so hard to do my work? The challenge of attention residue when switching between work tasks," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 168-181, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:23:y:2002:i:6:p:689-702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.