Bargaining under time pressure in an experimental ultimatum game
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Economics Letters 3 81(2003): pp. 341-347|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstr. 28, 80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: http://www.vwl.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kocher, Martin G. & Sutter, Matthias, 2006.
"Time is money--Time pressure, incentives, and the quality of decision-making,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 375-392, November.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Sutter, Matthias, 2006. "Time is money - Time pressure, incentives, and the quality of decision-making," Munich Reprints in Economics 18184, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Martin G. Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2004. "Time is money - Time pressure, incentives, and the quality of decision-making," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-05, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Weenig, Mieneke W. H. & Maarleveld, Marleen, 2002. "The impact of time constraint on information search strategies in complex choice tasks," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 689-702, December.
- Guth, Werner & Schmittberger, Rolf & Schwarze, Bernd, 1982. "An experimental analysis of ultimatum bargaining," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 367-388, December.
- Gilliland, Stephen W. & Schmitt, Neal, 1993. "Information Redundancy and Decision Behavior: A Process Tracing Investigation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 157-180, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenar:18220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.