Knowledge and Performance in Knowledge-Worker Teams: A Longitudinal Study of Transactive Memory Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard L. Daft & Robert H. Lengel, 1986. "Organizational Information Requirements, Media Richness and Structural Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 554-571, May.
- Samer Faraj & Lee Sproull, 2000. "Coordinating Expertise in Software Development Teams," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(12), pages 1554-1568, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aramovich, Nicholas P. & Larson, James R., 2013. "Strategic demonstration of problem solutions by groups: The effects of member preferences, confidence, and learning goals," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 36-52.
- Lewis, Kyle & Belliveau, Maura & Herndon, Benjamin & Keller, Joshua, 2007. "Group cognition, membership change, and performance: Investigating the benefits and detriments of collective knowledge," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 159-178, July.
- Al-Nakib Noofal Ahmed Mohsen Mohammed & Wang Hu, 2015. "Using Management Information Systems (MIS) to Boost Corporate Performance," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(11), pages 55-61, October.
- Liao, Jenny & O'Brien, Anne T. & Jimmieson, Nerina L. & Restubog, Simon Lloyd D., 2015. "Predicting transactive memory system in multidisciplinary teams: The interplay between team and professional identities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 965-977.
- Pearsall, Matthew J. & Ellis, Aleksander P.J. & Stein, Jordan H., 2009. "Coping with challenge and hindrance stressors in teams: Behavioral, cognitive, and affective outcomes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 18-28, May.
- Markus C. Becker, 2012. "Distributed Knowledge and its Coordination," Chapters,in: Handbook of Knowledge and Economics, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:jobhdp:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:62-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bojan Obrenovic & Slobodan Obrenovic & Akmal Hudaykulov, 2015. "The value of knowledge sharing: impact of tacit and explicit knowledge sharing on team performance of scientists," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(2), pages 33-52, January.
- Manlio Del Giudice & Maria Della Peruta & Vincenzo Maggioni, 2013. "The ‘Right’ Knowledge and Spin-off Processes: an Empirical Analysis on Knowledge Transfer," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(3), pages 304-318, September.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge-worker teams; transactive memory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:50:y:2004:i:11:p:1519-1533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .