Multi-objective route planning for dangerous goods using compromise programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vedat Verter & Bahar Y. Kara, 2008. "A Path-Based Approach for Hazmat Transport Network Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(1), pages 29-40, January.
- Karkazis, J. & Boffey, T. B., 1995. "Optimal location of routes for vehicles transporting hazardous materials," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 201-215, October.
- Zhang, Jianjun & Hodgson, John & Erkut, Erhan, 2000. "Using GIS to assess the risks of hazardous materials transport in networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 316-329, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rongrong Li & Yee Leung & Hui Lin & Bo Huang, 2013. "An adaptive compromise programming method for multi-objective path optimization," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 211-228, April.
- Bronfman, Andrés & Marianov, Vladimir & Paredes-Belmar, Germán & Lüer-Villagra, Armin, 2016. "The maxisum and maximin-maxisum HAZMAT routing problems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 316-333.
- repec:kap:jgeosy:v:19:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10109-017-0253-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:250:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2248-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sazvar, Z. & Mirzapour Al-e-hashem, S.M.J. & Baboli, A. & Akbari Jokar, M.R., 2014. "A bi-objective stochastic programming model for a centralized green supply chain with deteriorating products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 140-154.
More about this item
KeywordsCompromise programming; Dangerous goods; GIS; Multi-objective route planning; C44; L92;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:13:y:2011:i:3:p:249-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .