Optimal routing of hazardous materials considering risk of spill
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Himanen, Veli & Nijkamp, Peter & Padjen, Juraj, 1992.
"Environmental quality and transport policy in Europe,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 147-157, March.
- Himanen, V. & Nijkamp, P. & Padjen, J., 1991. "Environmental quality and transport policy in Europe," Serie Research Memoranda 0097, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fang, Kan & Ke, Ginger Y. & Verma, Manish, 2017. "A routing and scheduling approach to rail transportation of hazardous materials with demand due dates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(1), pages 154-168.
- Miranda, Pablo A. & Blazquez, Carola A. & Vergara, Rodrigo & Weitzler, Sebastian, 2015. "A novel methodology for designing a household waste collection system for insular zones," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 227-247.
- Rodrigo Garrido, 2008. "Road Pricing for Hazardous Materials Transportation in Urban Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 273-285, September.
- Zhang, Jianjun & Hodgson, John & Erkut, Erhan, 2000. "Using GIS to assess the risks of hazardous materials transport in networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 316-329, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:28:y:1994:i:2:p:119-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .