Road Pricing for Hazardous Materials Transportation in Urban Networks
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rouwendal, Jan & Verhoef, Erik T., 2006. "Basic economic principles of road pricing: From theory to applications," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 106-114, March.
- Zhang, H. M. & Ge, Y. E., 2004. "Modeling variable demand equilibrium under second-best road pricing," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 733-749, September.
- Proost, Stef & Sen, Ahksaya, 2006. "Urban transport pricing reform with two levels of government: A case study of Brussels," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 127-139, March.
- Patel, Minnie H. & Horowitz, Alan J., 1994. "Optimal routing of hazardous materials considering risk of spill," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 119-132, March.
- Hensher, David A. & Puckett, Sean M., 2005. "Road user charging: The global relevance of recent developments in the United Kingdom," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 377-383, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:8:y:2008:i:2:p:273-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.