Road Pricing for Hazardous Materials Transportation in Urban Networks
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11067/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patel, Minnie H. & Horowitz, Alan J., 1994. "Optimal routing of hazardous materials considering risk of spill," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 119-132, March.
- Rouwendal, Jan & Verhoef, Erik T., 2006. "Basic economic principles of road pricing: From theory to applications," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 106-114, March.
- Hensher, David A. & Puckett, Sean M., 2005. "Road user charging: The global relevance of recent developments in the United Kingdom," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 377-383, September.
- Zhang, H. M. & Ge, Y. E., 2004. "Modeling variable demand equilibrium under second-best road pricing," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 733-749, September.
- Proost, Stef & Sen, Ahksaya, 2006. "Urban transport pricing reform with two levels of government: A case study of Brussels," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 127-139, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:8:y:2008:i:2:p:273-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.