Using GIS to assess the risks of hazardous materials transport in networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patel, Minnie H. & Horowitz, Alan J., 1994. "Optimal routing of hazardous materials considering risk of spill," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 119-132, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dell'Olmo, Paolo & Gentili, Monica & Scozzari, Andrea, 2005. "On finding dissimilar Pareto-optimal paths," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 70-82, April.
- Miranda, Pablo A. & Blazquez, Carola A. & Vergara, Rodrigo & Weitzler, Sebastian, 2015. "A novel methodology for designing a household waste collection system for insular zones," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 227-247.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:138:y:2015:i:c:p:105-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Court, Christa D. & Munday, Max & Roberts, Annette & Turner, Karen, 2015. "Can hazardous waste supply chain ‘hotspots’ be identified using an input–output framework?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(1), pages 177-187.
- Weiping Zeng & Ignacio Castillo & M. Hodgson, 2010. "A Generalized Model for Locating Facilities on a Network with Flow-Based Demand," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 579-611, December.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:123-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:1:p:225-238 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samanlioglu, Funda, 2013. "A multi-objective mathematical model for the industrial hazardous waste location-routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(2), pages 332-340.
- Rongrong Li & Yee Leung, 2011. "Multi-objective route planning for dangerous goods using compromise programming," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 249-271, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:121:y:2000:i:2:p:316-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.