A Generalized Model for Locating Facilities on a Network with Flow-Based Demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Tai-Hsi & Lin, Jen-Nan, 2003. "Solving the competitive discretionary service facility location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 366-378, January.
- Averbakh, Igor & Berman, Oded, 1996. "Locating flow-capturing units on a network with multi-counting and diminishing returns to scale," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 495-506, June.
- ReVelle, Charles, 1993. "Facility siting and integer-friendly programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 147-158, March.
- Zhang, Jianjun & Hodgson, John & Erkut, Erhan, 2000. "Using GIS to assess the risks of hazardous materials transport in networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 316-329, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transb:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:5-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Capar, Ismail & Kuby, Michael & Leon, V. Jorge & Tsai, Yu-Jiun, 2013. "An arc cover–path-cover formulation and strategic analysis of alternative-fuel station locations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 142-151.
- Marković, Nikola & Ryzhov, Ilya O. & Schonfeld, Paul, 2017. "Evasive flow capture: A multi-period stochastic facility location problem with independent demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(2), pages 687-703.
- Yongxi Huang & Shengyin Li & Zhen Qian, 2015. "Optimal Deployment of Alternative Fueling Stations on Transportation Networks Considering Deviation Paths," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 183-204, March.
- Abdolsalam Ghaderi, 2015. "Heuristic Algorithms for Solving an Integrated Dynamic Center Facility Location - Network Design Model," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 43-69, March.
- Li, Shengyin & Huang, Yongxi, 2014. "Heuristic approaches for the flow-based set covering problem with deviation paths," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 144-158.
- Sterle, Claudio & Sforza, Antonio & Esposito Amideo, Annunziata, 2016. "Multi-period location of flow intercepting portable facilities of an intelligent transportation system," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 4-13.
More about this item
KeywordsFacility location; Flow interception; Flow-based demand; Transportation network;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:10:y:2010:i:4:p:579-611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.