The flow-refueling location problem for alternative-fuel vehicles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Hodgson, M. & Rosing, K. E. & Leontien, A. & Storrier, G., 1996. "Applying the flow-capturing location-allocation model to an authentic network: Edmonton, Canada," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 427-443, May.
- ReVelle, Charles & Marianov, Vladimir, 1991. "A probabilistic FLEET model with individual vehicle reliability requirements," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 93-105, July.
- Kathleen Hogan & Charles ReVelle, 1986. "Concepts and Applications of Backup Coverage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1434-1444, November.
- Bapna, Ravi & Thakur, Lakshman S. & Nair, Suresh K., 2002. "Infrastructure development for conversion to environmentally friendly fuel," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(3), pages 480-496, November.
- George C. Moore & Charles ReVelle, 1982. "The Hierarchical Service Location Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(7), pages 775-780, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:39:y:2005:i:2:p:125-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .