Infrastructure development for conversion to environmentally friendly fuel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Current, J. R. & Re Velle, C. S. & Cohon, J. L., 1985. "The maximum covering/shortest path problem: A multiobjective network design and routing formulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 189-199, August.
- Arthur J. Swersey & Lakshman S. Thakur, 1995. "An Integer Programming Model for Locating Vehicle Emissions Testing Stations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(3), pages 496-512, March.
- J R Current & J E Storbeck, 1988. "Capacitated covering models," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(2), pages 153-163, March.
- Hasan Pirkul & David A. Schilling, 1991. "The Maximal Covering Location Problem with Capacities on Total Workload," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(2), pages 233-248, February.
- J R Current & J E Storbeck, 1988. "Capacitated Covering Models," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 15(2), pages 153-163, June.
- ReVelle, Charles, 1989. "Review, extension and prediction in emergency service siting models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 58-69, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yıldız, Barış & Arslan, Okan & Karaşan, Oya Ekin, 2016. "A branch and price approach for routing and refueling station location model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(3), pages 815-826.
- Patrick Jochem & Carsten Brendel & Melanie Reuter-Oppermann & Wolf Fichtner & Stefan Nickel, 2016. "Optimizing the allocation of fast charging infrastructure along the German autobahn," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(5), pages 513-535, July.
- Kuby, Michael & Lim, Seow, 2005. "The flow-refueling location problem for alternative-fuel vehicles," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 125-145, June.
- Hwang, Seong Wook & Kweon, Sang Jin & Ventura, Jose A., 2015. "Infrastructure development for alternative fuel vehicles on a highway road system," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 170-183.
- Arslan, Okan & Karaşan, Oya Ekin, 2016. "A Benders decomposition approach for the charging station location problem with plug-in hybrid electric vehicles," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 93(PA), pages 670-695.
- Michael Kuby & Seow Lim, 2007. "Location of Alternative-Fuel Stations Using the Flow-Refueling Location Model and Dispersion of Candidate Sites on Arcs," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 129-152, June.
- White, Leroy & Smith, Honora & Currie, Christine, 2011. "OR in developing countries: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Erdoğan, Sevgi & Miller-Hooks, Elise, 2012. "A Green Vehicle Routing Problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 100-114.
- Lin, Zhenhong & Ogden, Joan & Fan, Yueyue & Chen, Chien-Wei, 2009. "The Fuel-Travel-Back Approach to Hydrogen Station Siting," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt14p44238, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:142:y:2002:i:3:p:480-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.