A Green Vehicle Routing Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Melaina, Marc & Bremson, Joel, 2008. "Refueling availability for alternative fuel vehicle markets: Sufficient urban station coverage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3223-3231, August.
- Yuan, Yufei & Mehrez, Abraham, 1995. "Refueling strategies to maximize the operational range of a nonidentical vehicle fleet," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 167-181, May.
- Melaina, Marc W & Bremson, Joel, 2008. "Refueling Availability for Alternative Fuel Vehicle Markets: Sufficient Urban Station Coverage," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt8ng1g4rf, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Kuby, Michael & Lim, Seow, 2005. "The flow-refueling location problem for alternative-fuel vehicles," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 125-145, June.
- Bapna, Ravi & Thakur, Lakshman S. & Nair, Suresh K., 2002. "Infrastructure development for conversion to environmentally friendly fuel," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(3), pages 480-496, November.
- Crevier, Benoit & Cordeau, Jean-Francois & Laporte, Gilbert, 2007. "The multi-depot vehicle routing problem with inter-depot routes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 756-773, January.
- Michael Kuby & Seow Lim, 2007. "Location of Alternative-Fuel Stations Using the Flow-Refueling Location Model and Dispersion of Candidate Sites on Arcs," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 129-152, June.
More about this item
KeywordsVehicle routing; Alternative-fuel fleet operations; Refueling; Fuel tank capacity limitation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:48:y:2012:i:1:p:100-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .