Refueling strategies to maximize the operational range of a nonidentical vehicle fleet
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfa, Attahiru Sule, 1989. "Departure rate and route assignment of commuter traffic during peak period," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 337-344, October.
- Sumi, Tomonori & Matsumoto, Yoshiji & Miyaki, Yasuyuki, 1990. "Departure time and route choice of commuters on mass transit systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 247-262, August.
- Alfa, Attahiru Sule, 1986. "A review of models for the temporal distribution of peak traffic demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 491-499, December.
- Small, Kenneth A, 1982. "The Scheduling of Consumer Activities: Work Trips," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 467-479, June.
- Carey, Malachy & Srinivasan, Ashok, 1988. "Congested network flows: Time-varying demands and start-time policies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 227-240, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erdoğan, Sevgi & Miller-Hooks, Elise, 2012. "A Green Vehicle Routing Problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 100-114.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:83:y:1995:i:1:p:167-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.