Infrastructure development for alternative fuel vehicles on a highway road system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Capar, Ismail & Kuby, Michael & Leon, V. Jorge & Tsai, Yu-Jiun, 2013. "An arc cover–path-cover formulation and strategic analysis of alternative-fuel station locations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 142-151.
- Lim, Seow & Kuby, Michael, 2010. "Heuristic algorithms for siting alternative-fuel stations using the Flow-Refueling Location Model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(1), pages 51-61, July.
- Wang, Ying-Wei & Wang, Chuan-Ren, 2010. "Locating passenger vehicle refueling stations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 791-801, September.
- Wang, Ying-Wei & Lin, Chuah-Chih, 2009. "Locating road-vehicle refueling stations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 821-829, September.
- Kuby, Michael & Lim, Seow, 2005. "The flow-refueling location problem for alternative-fuel vehicles," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 125-145, June.
- Bapna, Ravi & Thakur, Lakshman S. & Nair, Suresh K., 2002. "Infrastructure development for conversion to environmentally friendly fuel," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(3), pages 480-496, November.
- Michael Kuby & Seow Lim, 2007. "Location of Alternative-Fuel Stations Using the Flow-Refueling Location Model and Dispersion of Candidate Sites on Arcs," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 129-152, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:3:p:941-957 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hosseini, Meysam & MirHassani, S.A., 2015. "Refueling-station location problem under uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 101-116.
- Kuby, Michael & Capar, Ismail & Kim, Jong-Geun, 2017. "Efficient and equitable transnational infrastructure planning for natural gas trucking in the European Union," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(3), pages 979-991.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:111:y:2017:i:c:p:427-439 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRefueling station location; Alternative fuel vehicles; Directed-transportation network; 0–1 linear programming model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:77:y:2015:i:c:p:170-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.