Recent Developments in the Bottleneck Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Groves, Theodore & Ledyard, John O, 1977.
"Optimal Allocation of Public Goods: A Solution to the "Free Rider" Problem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 783-809, May.
- Theodore Groves & John Ledyard, 1976. "Optimal Allocation of Public Goods: A Solution to the 'Free Rider Problem'," Discussion Papers 144, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Walker, Mark, 1981. "A Simple Incentive Compatible Scheme for Attaining Lindahl Allocations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 65-71, January.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 1991. "Implementation of Lindahl allocations with nontotal--nontransitive preferences," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 247-259, November.
- Bezalel Peleg, 1996.
"A continuous double implementation of the constrained Walras equilibrium,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 89-97, December.
- Peleg, B., 1994. "A Continuous Double Implementation of the Constrained Walras Equilibrium," Papers 94-26, Cornell - Department of Economics.
- Groves, Theodore & Ledyard, John O, 1980.
"The Existence of Efficient and Incentive Compatible Equilibria with Public Goods,"
Econometric Society, vol. 48(6), pages 1487-1506, September.
- Groves, Theodore & Ledyard, John O., 1978. "The Existence of Efficient and Incentive Compatible Equilibria with Public Goods," Working Papers 203, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Carmen Bevi?Author-Email: Carmen.Bevia@uab.es & Luis C. Corch?n & Simon Wilkie, "undated".
"Implementation of the Walrasian Correspondence by Market Games,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
493.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Luis Corchón & Simon Wilkie, 1995. "Implementation Of The Walrasian Correspondence By Market Games," Working Papers. Serie AD 1995-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Roberts, John, 1976.
"The incentives for correct revelation of preferences and the number of consumers,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 359-374, November.
- ROBERTS, John, 1976. "The incentives for correct revelation of preferences and the number of consumers," CORE Discussion Papers RP 272, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- L. Hurwicz, 1979. "Outcome Functions Yielding Walrasian and Lindahl Allocations at Nash Equilibrium Points," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 217-225.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1977. "The ratio equilibrium and a voting game in a public goods economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 123-136, December.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 1990. "Completely feasible and continuous implementation of the Lindahl correspondence with a message space of minimal dimension," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 443-452, August.
- Guoqiang Tian, 1989. "Implementation of the Lindahl Correspondence by a Single-Valued, Feasible, and Continuous Mechanism," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 613-621.
- Luis Corchon & Simon Wilkie, 1996. "Double implementation of the ratio correspondence by a market mechanism," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 325-337, December.
- Hurwicz, Leonid, 2005. "Incentive aspects of decentralization," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 2, volume 3, chapter 28, pages 1441-1482 Elsevier.
- Tian, Guoqiang & Li, Qi, 1991. "Completely feasible and continuous implementation of the Lindahl correspondence with any number of goods," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 67-79, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andre De Palma & Moez Kilani & Robin Lindsey, 2006. "The Economics of Truck Toll Lanes," ERSA conference papers ersa06p896, European Regional Science Association.
- Wuping Xin & David Levinson, 2015.
"Stochastic Congestion and Pricing Model with Endogenous Departure Time Selection and Heterogeneous Travelers,"
Mathematical Population Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 37-52, March.
- Wuping Xin & David Levinson, 2006. "Stochastic congestion and pricing model with endogenous departure time selection and heterogeneous travelers," Working Papers 000029, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang, 1998. "Departure time, route choice and congestion toll in a queuing network with elastic demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 247-260, May.
- Levinson, David, 2005.
"Micro-foundations of congestion and pricing: A game theory perspective,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 39(7-9), pages 691-704.
- David Levinson, 2005. "Micro-foundations of Congestion and Pricing: A Game Theory Perspective," Working Papers 200504, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Verhoef, Erik T., 1999.
"Time, speeds, flows and densities in static models of road traffic congestion and congestion pricing,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 341-369, May.
- Erik Verhoef, 1997. "Time, Speeds, Flows and Densities in Static Models of Road Traffic Congestion and Congestion Pricing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-070/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Erik Teodoor Verhoef, 1998. "Time, speeds, flows and densities in static models of road traffic congestion and congestion pricing," ERSA conference papers ersa98p156, European Regional Science Association.
- Schrage, Andrea, 2006. "Traffic Congestion and Accidents," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 419, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Xuegang Ban & Henry Liu, 2009. "A Link-Node Discrete-Time Dynamic Second Best Toll Pricing Model with a Relaxation Solution Algorithm," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 243-267, June.
- Claude Abraham & Alain Bonnafous & Daniel Chabanol & Marc Chabert & Yves Crozet & Christiane Dalmais, 2000. "Péage et financement d'infrastructures en milieu urbain - Lyon, les leçons d'un périphérique. Actes du colloque, 5-6 décembre 2000, Lyon (France)," Post-Print halshs-00200161, HAL.
- Huang, Hai-Jun, 2002. "Pricing and logit-based mode choice models of a transit and highway system with elastic demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(3), pages 562-570, August.
- Mun, Se-il, 1999. "Peak-Load Pricing of a Bottleneck with Traffic Jam," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 323-349, November.
- David Levinson & Peter Rafferty, 2004. "Delayer Pays Principle: Examining Congestion Pricing with Compensation," Working Papers 200407, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Zhao, Hui & Yan, Xuedong & Gao, Ziyou, 2013. "Transportation serviceability analysis for metropolitan commuting corridors based on modal choice modeling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 270-284.
- Hai Yang, 1999. "Evaluating the benefits of a combined route guidance and road pricing system in a traffic network with recurrent congestion," Transportation, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 299-322, August.
- Christelle Viauroux, 2007. "Optimal pricing of endogenous congestion: a disaggregated approach," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 09-107, UMBC Department of Economics, revised 17 Jul 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsMODELS; MATHEMATICS; STATISTICS;
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pnegmi:9523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .