Transportation serviceability analysis for metropolitan commuting corridors based on modal choice modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisk, Caroline, 1980. "Some developments in equilibrium traffic assignment," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 243-255, September.
- Yang, Hai & Hai-Jun, Huang, 1997. "Analysis of the time-varying pricing of a bottleneck with elastic demand using optimal control theory," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 425-440, November.
- Hounsell, Nick & Shrestha, Birendra & Piao, Jinan, 2011. "Enhancing Park and Ride with access control: A case study of Southampton," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 194-203, January.
- Berdica, Katja, 2002. "An introduction to road vulnerability: what has been done, is done and should be done," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 117-127, April.
- Vredin Johansson, Maria & Heldt, Tobias & Johansson, Per, 2006. "The effects of attitudes and personality traits on mode choice," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 507-525, July.
- Delmelle, Eric M. & Delmelle, Elizabeth Cahill, 2012. "Exploring spatio-temporal commuting patterns in a university environment," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 1-9.
- Arnott, R. & De Palma, A. & Lindseyt, R., 1995. "Recent Developments in the Bottleneck Model," Papers 9523, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Parkhurst, Graham, 1995. "Park and ride: Could it lead to an increase in car traffic?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 15-23, January.
- Stuart Meek & Stephen Ison & Marcus Enoch, 2008. "Role of Bus‐Based Park and Ride in the UK: A Temporal and Evaluative Review," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(6), pages 781-803, March.
- Huang, Hai-Jun, 2002. "Pricing and logit-based mode choice models of a transit and highway system with elastic demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(3), pages 562-570, August.
- Arnott, Richard & DePalma, Elijah, 2011.
"The corridor problem: Preliminary results on the no-toll equilibrium,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 743-768, June.
- Richard Arnott & Elijah DePalma, 2010. "The Corridor Problem: Preliminary Results on the No-toll Equilibrium," Working Papers 201003, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Liu, Tian-Liang & Huang, Hai-Jun & Yang, Hai & Zhang, Xiaoning, 2009. "Continuum modeling of park-and-ride services in a linear monocentric city with deterministic mode choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 692-707, July.
- Vickrey, William S, 1969. "Congestion Theory and Transport Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 251-260, May.
- Hensher, David A. & Stopher, Peter & Bullock, Philip, 2003. "Service quality--developing a service quality index in the provision of commercial bus contracts," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 499-517, July.
- Horner, Mark W. & Groves, Sara, 2007. "Network flow-based strategies for identifying rail park-and-ride facility locations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 255-268, September.
- Wang, Judith Y. T. & Yang, Hai & Lindsey, Robin, 2004. "Locating and pricing park-and-ride facilities in a linear monocentric city with deterministic mode choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 709-731, September.
- Huang, Hai-Jun & Tian, Qiong & Yang, Hai & Gao, Zi-You, 2007. "Modal split and commuting pattern on a bottleneck-constrained highway," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 578-590, September.
- Haring, Joseph E. & Slobko, Thomas & Chapman, Jeffrey, 1976. "The impact of alternative transportation systems on urban structure," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 14-30, January.
- Tabuchi Takatoshi, 1993. "Bottleneck Congestion and Modal Split," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 414-431, November.
- Liu, Yang & Nie, Yu (Marco), 2011. "Morning commute problem considering route choice, user heterogeneity and alternative system optima," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 619-642.
- Wang, Rui, 2011. "Autos, transit and bicycles: Comparing the costs in large Chinese cities," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 139-146, January.
- Monzón, Andrés & Rodriguez-Dapena, Alvaro, 2006. "Choice of mode of transport for long-distance trips: Solving the problem of sparse data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 587-601, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:139:y:2015:i:c:p:188-199 is not listed on IDEAS
- Márquez, Luis & Cantillo, Víctor & Arellana, Julián, 2014. "How are comfort and safety perceived by inland waterway transport passengers?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 46-52.
- Xu, Meng & Grant-Muller, Susan, 2016. "Trip mode and travel pattern impacts of a Tradable Credits Scheme: A case study of Beijing," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 72-83.
More about this item
KeywordsCommuting corridors; Park and ride; Transportation serviceability; Modal choice behavior; Stochastic equilibrium model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:49:y:2013:i:c:p:270-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.