Exploring spatio-temporal commuting patterns in a university environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Jeffery & Hess, Daniel Baldwin & Shoup, Donald, 2001. "Unlimited Access," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt96t810rj, University of California Transportation Center.
- Commins, Nicola & Nolan, Anne, 2011.
"The determinants of mode of transport to work in the Greater Dublin Area,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 259-268, January.
- Commins, Nicola & Nolan, Anne, 2008. "The Determinants of Mode of Transport to Work in the Greater Dublin Area," Papers WP268, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nankervis, Max, 1999. "The effect of weather and climate on bicycle commuting," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 417-431, August.
- Shoup, Donald C., 1999. "The trouble with minimum parking requirements," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 549-574.
- Jeffrey Brown & Daniel Hess & Donald Shoup, 2001. "Unlimited Access," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 233-267, August.
- Limanond, Thirayoot & Butsingkorn, Tanissara & Chermkhunthod, Chutima, 2011. "Travel behavior of university students who live on campus: A case study of a rural university in Asia," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 163-171, January.
- Shannon, Tya & Giles-Corti, Billie & Pikora, Terri & Bulsara, Max & Shilton, Trevor & Bull, Fiona, 2006. "Active commuting in a university setting: Assessing commuting habits and potential for modal change," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 240-253, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cattaneo, Mattia & Malighetti, Paolo & Paleari, Stefano & Redondi, Renato, 2016. "The role of the air transport service in interregional long-distance students’ mobility in Italy," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 66-82.
- Rotaris, Lucia & Danielis, Romeo, 2015. "Commuting to college: The effectiveness and social efficiency of transportation demand management policies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 158-168.
- Sultana, Selima, 2015. "Factors associated with students' parking-pass purchase decisions: Evidence from an American University," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 65-75.
- Zhao, Hui & Yan, Xuedong & Gao, Ziyou, 2013. "Transportation serviceability analysis for metropolitan commuting corridors based on modal choice modeling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 270-284.
- Cass, Noel & Faulconbridge, James, 2016. "Commuting practices: New insights into modal shift from theories of social practice," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-14.
- Zhan, Guangjun & Yan, Xuedong & Zhu, Shanjiang & Wang, Yun, 2016. "Using hierarchical tree-based regression model to examine university student travel frequency and mode choice patterns in China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 55-65.
- Mattia Cattaneo & Paolo Malighetti & Stefano Paleari & Renato Redondi, 2015. "Evolution of long distance students? mobility: the role of transport infrastructures in Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1231, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCommuting; Geographical information systems; University campus; Bicycling and walking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:21:y:2012:i:c:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .