The Determinants of Mode of Transport to Work in the Greater Dublin Area
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Commins, Nicola & Nolan, Anne, 2011. "The determinants of mode of transport to work in the Greater Dublin Area," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 259-268, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry A & Wise, David A, 1978.
"A Conditional Probit Model for Qualitative Choice: Discrete Decisions Recognizing Interdependence and Heterogeneous Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(2), pages 403-426, March.
- J. A. Hausman & D. A. Wise, 1976. "A Conditional Profit Model for Qualitative Choice: Discrete Decisions Recognizing Interdependence and Heterogeneous Preferences," Working papers 173, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Olof Johansson-Stenman, 2002.
"Estimating individual driving distance by car and public transport use in Sweden,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(8), pages 959-967.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2001. "Estimating individual driving distance by car and public transport use in Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 36, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Javier Asensio, 2002. "Transport Mode Choice by Commuters to Barcelona's CBD," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(10), pages 1881-1895, September.
- Kingham, S. & Dickinson, J. & Copsey, S, 2001. "Travelling to work: will people move out of their cars," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 151-160, April.
- Nolan, Anne, 2002. "The Determinants of Urban Households' Transport Decisions: A Microeconometric Study using Irish Data," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 150, Royal Economic Society.
- David Hensher & William Greene, 2003. "The Mixed Logit model: The state of practice," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 133-176, May.
- Kenneth Train, 1980. "A Structured Logit Model of Auto Ownership and Mode Choice," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(2), pages 357-370.
- Eymann, Angelika & Ronning, Gerd, 1997. "Microeconometric models of tourists' destination choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 735-761, November.
- Edgar Morgenroth, 2002. "Commuting in Ireland: An Analysis of Inter-County Commuting Flows," Papers WP144, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lave, Charles A, 1970. "The Demand for Urban Mass Transportation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 320-323, August.
- Raquel Espino & Concepción Román & Juan Ortúzar, 2006. "Analysing Demand for Suburban Trips: A Mixed RP/SP Model with Latent Variables and Interaction Effects," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 241-261, May.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Pulugurta, Vamsi, 1998. "A comparison of two alternative behavioral choice mechanisms for household auto ownership decisions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 61-75, January.
- John G. Cragg & Russell S. Uhler, 1970. "The Demand for Automobiles," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 3(3), pages 386-406, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jianxi Feng & Martin Dijst & Bart Wissink & Jan Prillwitz, 2014. "Understanding Mode Choice in the Chinese Context: The Case of Nanjing Metropolitan Area," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(3), pages 315-330, July.
- Driscoll, Áine & Lyons, Sean & Morgenroth, Edgar & Nolan, Anne, 2013. "Comparing the Determinants of Mode Choice across Travel Purposes," MPRA Paper 46034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delmelle, Eric M. & Delmelle, Elizabeth Cahill, 2012. "Exploring spatio-temporal commuting patterns in a university environment," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 1-9.
- Can, Vo Van, 2013. "Estimation of travel mode choice for domestic tourists to Nha Trang using the multinomial probit model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 149-159.
- Hakim Hammadou & Claire Papaix, 2015.
"Policy packages for modal shift and CO2 reduction in Lille, France,"
1501, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Hakim Hammadou & Claire Papaix, 2015. "Policy packages for modal shift and CO2 reduction in Lille, France," Post-Print hal-01533557, HAL.
- Simon McDonnell & Brian Caulfield, 2011. "Measuring the Failure of Planning and Its Impact on Sustainable Travel in Dublin, Ireland," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(5), pages 1-14, April.
- repec:cec:wpaper:1415 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2009-01-17 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2009-01-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .