Microeconometric models of tourists' destination choice
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Liaw, Kao-Lee & Ledent, Jacques, 1987. "Nested logit model and maximum quasi-likelihood method : A flexible methodology for analyzing interregional migration patterns," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 67-88, February.
- A. Stewart Fotheringham, 1988. "Note—Consumer Store Choice and Choice Set Definition," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(3), pages 299-310.
- Eymann, Angelika & Ronning, Gerd, 1996. "Microeconometric models of tourists' destination choise," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 84, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Hausman, Jerry & McFadden, Daniel, 1984.
"Specification Tests for the Multinomial Logit Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1219-1240, September.
- D. McFadden & J. Hausman, 1981. "Specification Tests for the Multinominal Logit Model," Working papers 292, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Cramer, J. S. & Ridder, G., 1991. "Pooling states in the multinomial logit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 267-272, February.
- A S Fotheringham, 1983. "A new set of spatial-interaction models: the theory of competing destinations," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(1), pages 15-36, January.
- Koning, Ruud H. & Ridder, Geert, 1994. "On the compatibility of nested logit models with utility maximization : A comment," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 389-396, August.
- Borgers, Aloys & Timmermans, Harry, 1987. "Choice model specification, substitution and spatial structure effects : A simulation experiment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 29-47, February.
- Quigley, John M., 1985. "Consumer choice of dwelling, neighborhood and public services," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 41-63, February.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1987. "Regression-based specification tests for the multinomial logit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 63-82.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1983. "Statistical Comparison of Non-Nested Probabilistic Discrete Choice Models," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(3), pages 319-350, August.
- J L Horowitz, 1987. "Specification Tests for Nested Logit Models," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 19(3), pages 395-402, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)