A comparison of two alternative behavioral choice mechanisms for household auto ownership decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Golob, Thomas F., 1990. "The Dynamics of Household Travel Time Expenditures and Car Ownership Decisions," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1676t0bp, University of California Transportation Center.
- Golob, Thomas F., 1990. "The Dynamics of Household Travel Time Expenditures and Car Ownership Decisions," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2t18b4q9, University of California Transportation Center.
- Uncles, Mark D., 1987. "A beta-logistic model of mode choice: Goodness of fit and intertemporal dependence," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 195-205, June.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Koppelman, Frank S., 1993. "An endogenous switching simultaneous equation system of employment, income, and car ownership," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 447-459, November.
- Han, Aaron & Hausman, Jerry A, 1990. "Flexible Parametric Estimation of Duration and Competing Risk Models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(1), pages 1-28, January-M.
- Meurs, Henk, 1990. "Trip generation models with permanent unobserved effects," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 145-158, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:32:y:1998:i:1:p:61-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .