Analysing Demand for Suburban Trips: A Mixed RP/SP Model with Latent Variables and Interaction Effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Concepcion Roman & Juan Carlos Martin & Raquel Espino, 2011. "Using Stated Preferences (Sp) To Analyze The Service Quality Of Public Transport," ERSA conference papers ersa11p86, European Regional Science Association.
- MartÃn, Juan Carlos & RomÃ¡n, ConcepciÃ³n & Espino, Raquel, 2011. "Evaluating frequent flyer programs from the air passengers' perspective," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 364-368.
- Commins, Nicola & Nolan, Anne, 2011.
"The determinants of mode of transport to work in the Greater Dublin Area,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 259-268, January.
- Commins, Nicola & Nolan, Anne, 2008. "The Determinants of Mode of Transport to Work in the Greater Dublin Area," Papers WP268, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Concepción Román & Raquel Espino & Juan Martín & Ofelia Betancor & Gustavo Nombela, 2008. "Analyzing Mobility in Peripheral Regions of the European Union: The Case of Canarias-Madeira-Azores," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 141-160, September.
- Espino, Raquel & de Dios Ortúzar, Juan & Román, Concepción, 2007. "Understanding suburban travel demand: Flexible modelling with revealed and stated choice data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 899-912, December.
- Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Rose, John M., 2011. "Experimental design influences on stated choice outputs: An empirical study in air travel choice," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 63-79, January.
- RomÃ¡n, ConcepciÃ³n & Espino, Raquel & MartÃn, Juan Carlos, 2007. "Competition of high-speed train with air transport: The case of Madridâ€“Barcelona," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 277-284.
- Rojo, Marta & Gonzalo-Orden, Hernán & dell’Olio, Luigi & Ibeas, Ángel, 2012. "Relationship between service quality and demand for inter-urban buses," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1716-1729.
- Javier Anta & José B. Pérez-López & Ana Martínez-Pardo & Margarita Novales & Alfonso Orro, 2016. "Influence of the weather on mode choice in corridors with time-varying congestion: a mixed data study," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 337-355, March.
More about this item
Keywordsdiscrete choice models; interaction effects; latent variable; revealed preference; stated preference; willingness-to-pay;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:33:y:2006:i:3:p:241-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.