Analyzing Mobility in Peripheral Regions of the European Union: The Case of Canarias-Madeira-Azores
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McFadden, Daniel, 1974. "The measurement of urban travel demand," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 303-328, November.
- Evangelho, Fabio & Huse, Cristian & Linhares, Alexandre, 2005. "Market entry of a low cost airline and impacts on the Brazilian business travelers," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 99-105.
- Louviere,Jordan J. & Hensher,David A. & Swait,Joffre D., 2000. "Stated Choice Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521788304, November.
- Park, Jin-Woo & Robertson, Rodger & Wu, Cheng-Lung, 2004. "The effect of airline service quality on passengersâ€™ behavioural intentions: a Korean case study," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 435-439.
- Raquel Espino & Concepción Román & Juan Ortúzar, 2006. "Analysing Demand for Suburban Trips: A Mixed RP/SP Model with Latent Variables and Interaction Effects," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 241-261, 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:8:y:2008:i:2:p:141-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.