Network flow-based strategies for identifying rail park-and-ride facility locations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parkhurst, Graham, 1995. "Park and ride: Could it lead to an increase in car traffic?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 15-23, January.
- Kuby, Michael & Barranda, Anthony & Upchurch, Christopher, 2004. "Factors influencing light-rail station boardings in the United States," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 223-247, March.
- Kuby, Michael & Lim, Seow, 2005. "The flow-refueling location problem for alternative-fuel vehicles," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 125-145, June.
- Mark Horner & Tony Grubesic, 2001. "A GIS-based planning approach to locating urban rail terminals," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 55-77, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holguı´n-Veras, José & Yushimito, Wilfredo F. & Aros-Vera, Felipe & Reilly, John (Jack), 2012. "User rationality and optimal park-and-ride location under potential demand maximization," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 949-970.
- An, Shi & Cui, Na & Li, Xiaopeng & Ouyang, Yanfeng, 2013. "Location planning for transit-based evacuation under the risk of service disruptions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-16.
- Amir Khakbaz & Ali Nookabadi & S. Shetab-bushehri, 2013. "A Model for Locating Park-and-Ride Facilities on Urban Networks Based on Maximizing Flow Capture: A Case Study of Isfahan, Iran," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 43-66, March.
- Rastpour, Amir & Esfahani, M.S., 2010. "Mathematical models for selection of optimal place and size of connections considering the time-value of money," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(3), pages 764-773, February.
- Marković, Nikola & Ryzhov, Ilya O. & Schonfeld, Paul, 2017. "Evasive flow capture: A multi-period stochastic facility location problem with independent demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(2), pages 687-703.
- Du, Bo & Wang, David Z.W., 2014. "Continuum modeling of park-and-ride services considering travel time reliability and heterogeneous commuters – A linear complementarity system approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 58-81.
- Karamychev, Vladimir & van Reeven, Peran, 2011. "Park-and-ride: Good for the city, good for the region?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 455-464, September.
- Zhao, Hui & Yan, Xuedong & Gao, Ziyou, 2013. "Transportation serviceability analysis for metropolitan commuting corridors based on modal choice modeling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 270-284.
- Miyagawa, Masashi, 2010. "Distributions of rectilinear deviation distance to visit a facility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 106-112, August.
- Duncan, Michael & Christensen, Robert K., 2013. "An analysis of park-and-ride provision at light rail stations across the US," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 148-157.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:41:y:2007:i:3:p:255-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .