Mathematical models for selection of optimal place and size of connections considering the time-value of money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cohn, Amy & Davey, Melinda & Schkade, Lisa & Siegel, Amanda & Wong, Caris, 2008. "Network design and flow problems with cross-arc costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(3), pages 890-901, September.
- Herrmann, J. W. & Ioannou, G. & Minis, I. & Proth, J. M., 1996. "A dual ascent approach to the fixed-charge capacitated network design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 476-490, December.
- Horner, Mark W. & Groves, Sara, 2007. "Network flow-based strategies for identifying rail park-and-ride facility locations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 255-268, September.
- Montreuil, Benoit & Ratliff, H. Donald, 1988. "Optimizing the location of input/output stations within facilities layout," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 177-187, September.
- Simin Huang & Rajan Batta & Kathrin Klamroth & Rakesh Nagi, 2005. "The K-Connection Location Problem in a Plane," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 193-209, April.
More about this item
KeywordsLogistics Investment analysis Economics Nonlinear programming Linear programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:200:y:2010:i:3:p:764-773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.