A Link-Node Discrete-Time Dynamic Second Best Toll Pricing Model with a Relaxation Solution Algorithm
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Liu, Louie Nan & McDonald, John F., 1999. "Economic efficiency of second-best congestion pricing schemes in urban highway systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 157-188, April.
- Wie, Byung-Wook & Tobin, Roger L., 1998. "Dynamic congestion pricing models for general traffic networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 313-327, June.
- Ban, Xuegang (Jeff) & Liu, Henry X. & Ferris, Michael C. & Ran, Bin, 2008. "A link-node complementarity model and solution algorithm for dynamic user equilibria with exact flow propagations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 823-842, November.
- Clegg, Janet & Smith, Mike & Xiang, Yanling & Yarrow, Robert, 2001. "Bilevel programming applied to optimising urban transportation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 41-70, January.
- Arnott, R. & De Palma, A. & Lindseyt, R., 1995.
"Recent Developments in the Bottleneck Model,"
9523, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Nie, Xiaojian & Zhang, H.M., 2005. "Delay-function-based link models: their properties and computational issues," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 729-751, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:9:y:2009:i:2:p:243-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.