Correcting the Market Failure in Work Trips with Work Rescheduling: An Analysis Using Bi-level Models for the Firm-workers Interplay
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1970. "Capacity, Overtime, and Empirical Production Functions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 23-27, May.
- Henderson, J. Vernon, 1981. "The economics of staggered work hours," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 349-364, May.
- Eva Gutiérrez-i-Puigarnau & Jos N. Van Ommeren, 2012.
"Start Time and Worker Compensation Implications for Staggered-Hours Programmes,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 46(2), pages 205-220, May.
- Eva Gutiérrez-i-Puigarnau & Jos N. van Ommeren, 2010. "Start Time and Worker Compensation: Implications for Staggered-Hours Programs," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 310, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Eva Gutierrez-i-Puigarnau & Jos N. van Ommeren, 2010. "Start Time and Worker Compensation: Implications for Staggered-Hours Programs," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-073/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Richard Arnott & Tilmann Rave & Ronnie Schöb, 2005. "Alleviating Urban Traffic Congestion," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262012197, January.
- Se-il Mun & Makoto Yonekawa, 2006. "Flextime, Traffic Congestion and Urban Productivity," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 40(3), pages 329-358, September.
- Holguin-Veras, José & Wang, Qian & Xu, Ning & Ozbay, Kaan & Cetin, Mecit & Polimeni, John, 2006. "The impacts of time of day pricing on the behavior of freight carriers in a congested urban area: Implications to road pricing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 744-766, November.
- Ran, Bin & Hall, Randolph W. & Boyce, David E., 1996. "A link-based variational inequality model for dynamic departure time/route choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 31-46, February.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Maconi, Laura & Shirvani, Tara & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part I: Externalities and economic policies in road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 2-45.
- Arnott, Richard & de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 1990. "Economics of a bottleneck," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 111-130, January.
- Bliemer, Michiel C. J. & Bovy, Piet H. L., 2003. "Quasi-variational inequality formulation of the multiclass dynamic traffic assignment problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 501-519, July.
- Xuegang Ban & Henry Liu, 2009. "A Link-Node Discrete-Time Dynamic Second Best Toll Pricing Model with a Relaxation Solution Algorithm," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 243-267, June.
- Vickrey, William S, 1969. "Congestion Theory and Transport Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 251-260, May.
- Small, Kenneth A, 1982. "The Scheduling of Consumer Activities: Work Trips," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 467-479, June.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20100073 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Holguín-Veras & Qian Wang & Ning Xu & Kaan Ozbay, 2011. "The impacts of time of day pricing on car user behavior: findings from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey’s initiative," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 427-443, May.
- Ban, Xuegang (Jeff) & Liu, Henry X. & Ferris, Michael C. & Ran, Bin, 2008. "A link-node complementarity model and solution algorithm for dynamic user equilibria with exact flow propagations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 823-842, November.
- Wilson, Paul W., 1988. "Wage variation resulting from staggered work hours," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 9-26, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:142-156 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPeak congestion; Rescheduling of work; Market failure; Bi-level models; Stackelberg; Dynamic traffic assignment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:15:y:2015:i:3:p:883-915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .