The impacts of time of day pricing on car user behavior: findings from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey’s initiative
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 38 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holguin-Veras, José & Wang, Qian & Xu, Ning & Ozbay, Kaan & Cetin, Mecit & Polimeni, John, 2006. "The impacts of time of day pricing on the behavior of freight carriers in a congested urban area: Implications to road pricing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 744-766, November.
- Vickrey, William S, 1969. "Congestion Theory and Transport Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 251-60, May.
- Burris, Mark W. & Pendyala, Ram M., 2002. "Discrete choice models of traveler participation in differential time of day pricing programs," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 241-251, July.
- Holgin-Veras, José, 2008. "Necessary conditions for off-hour deliveries and the effectiveness of urban freight road pricing and alternative financial policies in competitive markets," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 392-413, February.
- Saleh, Wafaa & Farrell, Séona, 2005. "Implications of congestion charging for departure time choice: Work and non-work schedule flexibility," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(7-9), pages 773-791.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:3:p:427-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.