The impacts of time of day pricing on car user behavior: findings from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey’s initiative
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 38 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holguin-Veras, José & Wang, Qian & Xu, Ning & Ozbay, Kaan & Cetin, Mecit & Polimeni, John, 2006. "The impacts of time of day pricing on the behavior of freight carriers in a congested urban area: Implications to road pricing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 744-766, November.
- Burris, Mark W. & Pendyala, Ram M., 2002. "Discrete choice models of traveler participation in differential time of day pricing programs," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 241-251, July.
- Holgin-Veras, José, 2008. "Necessary conditions for off-hour deliveries and the effectiveness of urban freight road pricing and alternative financial policies in competitive markets," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 392-413, February.
- Saleh, Wafaa & Farrell, Séona, 2005. "Implications of congestion charging for departure time choice: Work and non-work schedule flexibility," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(7-9), pages 773-791.
- Vickrey, William S, 1969. "Congestion Theory and Transport Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 251-260, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:3:p:427-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.