The impacts of time of day pricing on car user behavior: findings from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey’s initiative
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holguin-Veras, José & Wang, Qian & Xu, Ning & Ozbay, Kaan & Cetin, Mecit & Polimeni, John, 2006. "The impacts of time of day pricing on the behavior of freight carriers in a congested urban area: Implications to road pricing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 744-766, November.
- Burris, Mark W. & Pendyala, Ram M., 2002. "Discrete choice models of traveler participation in differential time of day pricing programs," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 241-251, July.
- Holgin-Veras, José, 2008. "Necessary conditions for off-hour deliveries and the effectiveness of urban freight road pricing and alternative financial policies in competitive markets," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 392-413, February.
- Saleh, Wafaa & Farrell, Séona, 2005. "Implications of congestion charging for departure time choice: Work and non-work schedule flexibility," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(7-9), pages 773-791.
- Vickrey, William S, 1969. "Congestion Theory and Transport Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 251-260, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Castillo-Manzano & Antonio Sánchez-Braza, 2013. "Managing a smart bicycle system when demand outstrips supply: the case of the university community in Seville," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 459-477, February.
- Wilfredo Yushimito & Xuegang Ban & José Holguín-Veras, 2015. "Correcting the Market Failure in Work Trips with Work Rescheduling: An Analysis Using Bi-level Models for the Firm-workers Interplay," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 883-915, September.
- Holguín-Veras, José & Aros-Vera, Felipe & Browne, Michael, 2015. "Agent interactions and the response of supply chains to pricing and incentives," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 147-155.
- Holguín-Veras, José & Amaya Leal, Johanna & Seruya, Barbara B., 2017. "Urban freight policymaking: The role of qualitative and quantitative research," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 75-85.
- Holguín-Veras, José & Allen, Brandon, 2013. "Time of day pricing and its multi-dimensional impacts: A stated preference analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 12-26.
- Juan Gomez & José Manuel Vassallo & Israel Herraiz, 2016. "Explaining light vehicle demand evolution in interurban toll roads: a dynamic panel data analysis in Spain," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 677-703, July.
More about this item
KeywordsRoad pricing; Time of day pricing initiative; Behavioral changes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:3:p:427-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .