Behavioural responses to vehicle emissions charging
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hensher, David A. & Puckett, Sean M., 2007. "Congestion and variable user charging as an effective travel demand management instrument," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 615-626, August.
- Hensher, David A. & Li, Zheng, 2010. "Accounting for differences in modelled estimates of RP, SP and RP/SP direct petrol price elasticities for car mode choice: A warning," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 191-195, May.
- Laura O. Taylor & Ronald G. Cummings, 1999. "Unbiased Value Estimates for Environmental Goods: A Cheap Talk Design for the Contingent Valuation Method," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 649-665, June.
- Harrington, Winston, 1997. "Fuel Economy and Motor Vehicle Emissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 240-252, July.
- Rose, John M. & Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Hensher, David A. & Collins, Andrew T., 2008. "Designing efficient stated choice experiments in the presence of reference alternatives," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 395-406, May.
- F. H. Knight, 1924. "Some Fallacies in the Interpretation of Social Cost," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(4), pages 582-606.
- Astha Balwani & Sandeep Singh, 2009. "Network impacts of distance-based road user charging," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 53-75, April.
- David Hensher, 2002. "A Systematic Assessment of the Environmental Impacts of Transport Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 185-217, June.
- Brown, Thomas C. & Ajzen, Icek & Hrubes, Daniel, 2003. "Further tests of entreaties to avoid hypothetical bias in referendum contingent valuation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 353-361, September.
- John A. List, 2001.
"Do Explicit Warnings Eliminate the Hypothetical Bias in Elicitation Procedures? Evidence from Field Auctions for Sportscards,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1498-1507, December.
- John List, 2001. "Do explicit warnings eliminate the hypothetical bias in elicitation procedures? Evidence from field auctions for sportscards," Framed Field Experiments 00163, The Field Experiments Website.
- David Aadland & Arthur J. Caplan, 2003. "Willingness to Pay for Curbside Recycling with Detection and Mitigation of Hypothetical Bias," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(2), pages 492-502.
- Golob, Thomas F. & Gould, Jane, 1998. "Projecting use of electric vehicles from household vehicle trials," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 441-454, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rose, John M. & Beck, Matthew J. & Hensher, David A., 2015. "The joint estimation of respondent-reported certainty and acceptability with choice," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 141-152.
- Martin Achtnicht, 2012.
"German car buyers’ willingness to pay to reduce CO 2 emissions,"
Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 679-697, August.
- Achtnicht, Martin, 2009. "German car buyers' willingness to pay to reduce CO2 emissions," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-058, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Achtnicht, Martin, 2012. "German car buyers' willingness to pay to reduce CO2 emissions," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-058 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- David A. Hensher & Chinh Ho & Matthew J. Beck, 2017. "A simplified and practical alternative way to recognise the role of household characteristics in determining an individual’s preferences: the case of automobile choice," Transportation, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 225-240, January.
- Hoen, Anco & Koetse, Mark J., 2014. "A choice experiment on alternative fuel vehicle preferences of private car owners in the Netherlands," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 199-215.
- Greiner, Romy, 2015. "Motivations and attitudes influence farmers' willingness to participate in biodiversity conservation contracts," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 154-165.
More about this item
KeywordsRoad pricing; Vehicle emissions; Stated choice experiment; Carbon emissions; Congestion; Pollution; Charging; Environment; Vehicle purchasing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:3:p:445-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .