Pareto-improving and revenue-neutral congestion pricing schemes in two-mode traffic networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sherman, Roger, 1971. "Congestion Interdependence and Urban Transit Fares," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(3), pages 565-576, May.
- Small, Kenneth A., 1983. "The incidence of congestion tolls on urban highways," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 90-111, January.
- Braeutigam, Ronald R, 1979. "Optimal Pricing with Intermodal Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 38-49, March.
- Small, Kenneth A, 2004. "6. Road Pricing And Public Transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 133-158, January.
- Small, Kenneth A., 1992.
"Using the Revenues from Congestion Pricing,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt32p9m3mm, University of California Transportation Center.
- Small, Kenneth A., 2001. "Using the Revenues from Congestion Pricing," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7170x9b0, University of California Transportation Center.
- Jonas Eliasson, 2001. "Road pricing with limited information and heterogeneous users: A successful case," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(4), pages 595-604.
- Tabuchi Takatoshi, 1993. "Bottleneck Congestion and Modal Split," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 414-431, November.
- Adler, Jeffrey L. & Cetin, Mecit, 2001. "A direct redistribution model of congestion pricing," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 447-460, June.
- Daniel, Joseph I., 2001. "Distributional Consequences of Airport Congestion Pricing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 230-258, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tian, Li-Jun & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun, 2013. "Tradable credit schemes for managing bottleneck congestion and modal split with heterogeneous users," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-13.
- Tan, Zhijia & Yang, Hai, 2012. "The impact of user heterogeneity on road franchising," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 958-975.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9340-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Wen-Xiang & Huang, Hai-Jun, 2014. "Finding anonymous tolls to realize target flow pattern in networks with continuously distributed value of time," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 31-46.
- Chen, Linxi & Yang, Hai, 2012. "Managing congestion and emissions in road networks with tolls and rebates," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 933-948.
- repec:eee:transb:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:105-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Theodore Tsekeris, 2009. "Introduction to the feature issue on design and evaluation of road network pricing," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-4, April.
- Wu, Di & Yin, Yafeng & Lawphongpanich, Siriphong, 2011. "Pareto-improving congestion pricing on multimodal transportation networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 660-669, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCongestion pricing; Revenue-neutral; Pareto-improving; Two-mode network; Traffic equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:10:y:2009:i:1:p:123-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.