A Comparative Systems-level Analysis: Automated Freeways, Hov Lanes, Transit Expansion, Pricing Policies And Land Use Intensification
The focus of this project was to examine the potential travel, emissions, and consumer benefits of advanced freeway automation and travel demand management measures. The Sacramento Regional Travel Demand model (SACMET 95) was used to simulate the travel effects of travel demand management measures in the Sacramento region for a twenty year time horizon. The scenarios examined included various combinations of automated freeways, new High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) lanes, transit, land use intensification, and pricing policies.
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 1997|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 109 McLaughlin Hall, Mail Code 1720, Berkeley, CA 94720-1720|
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/its/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hansen, Mark & Gillen, David & Dobbins, Allison & Huang, Yuanlin & Puvathingal, Mohnish, 1993. "The Air Quality Impacts of Urban Highway Capacity Expansion: Traffic Generation and Land Use Change," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6zz3k76c, University of California Transportation Center.
- Willig, Robert D, 1976. "Consumer's Surplus without Apology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 589-97, September.
- Small, Kenneth A & Rosen, Harvey S, 1981.
"Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 105-30, January.
- Harvey S. Rosen & Kenneth A. Small, 1979. "Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models," NBER Working Papers 0319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Small, Kenneth A., 1983. "The incidence of congestion tolls on urban highways," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 90-111, January.
- Hau, Timothy D., 1992. "Congestion charging mechanisms for roads : an evaluation of current practice," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1071, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt6mt9f54w. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.