Travel, Emissions, And Consumer Benefits Of Advanced Transit Technologies In The Sacramento Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Mark & Gillen, David & Dobbins, Allison & Huang, Yuanlin & Puvathingal, Mohnish, 1993. "The Air Quality Impacts of Urban Highway Capacity Expansion: Traffic Generation and Land Use Change," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6zz3k76c, University of California Transportation Center.
- Kowshik, Raghu & Gard, John & Loo, Jason & Jovanis, Paul P. & Kitamura, Ryiuichi, 1993. "Development Of User Needs And Functional Requirements For A Real-time Ridesharing System," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt1296147t, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Small, Kenneth A & Rosen, Harvey S, 1981.
"Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 105-130, January.
- Harvey S. Rosen & Kenneth A. Small, 1979. "Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models," NBER Working Papers 0319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khattak, Asad & Noeimi, Hisham & Al-deek, Haitham & Hall, Randolph, 1993. "Advanced Public Transportation Systems: A Taxonomy And Commercial Availability," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt6ct8f05h, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Willig, Robert D, 1976. "Consumer's Surplus without Apology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 589-597, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal transit--Technological innovations--California--Sacramento Metropolitan Area; Express highways--California--Sacramento Metropolitan Area--Automation; Air quality management--California--Sacramento metropolitan area; Traffic estimation--California--Sacramento metropolitan area; Travel demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt7qg4z0k2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.