Travel, Emissions, And Consumer Benefits Of Advanced Transit Technologies In The Sacramento Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Mark & Gillen, David & Dobbins, Allison & Huang, Yuanlin & Puvathingal, Mohnish, 1993. "The Air Quality Impacts of Urban Highway Capacity Expansion: Traffic Generation and Land Use Change," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6zz3k76c, University of California Transportation Center.
- Kowshik, Raghu & Gard, John & Loo, Jason & Jovanis, Paul P. & Kitamura, Ryiuichi, 1993. "Development Of User Needs And Functional Requirements For A Real-time Ridesharing System," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt1296147t, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Small, Kenneth A & Rosen, Harvey S, 1981.
"Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 105-130, January.
- Harvey S. Rosen & Kenneth A. Small, 1979. "Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models," NBER Working Papers 0319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khattak, Asad & Noeimi, Hisham & Al-deek, Haitham & Hall, Randolph, 1993. "Advanced Public Transportation Systems: A Taxonomy And Commercial Availability," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt6ct8f05h, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Willig, Robert D, 1976. "Consumer's Surplus without Apology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 589-597, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal transit--Technological innovations--California--Sacramento Metropolitan Area; Express highways--California--Sacramento Metropolitan Area--Automation; Air quality management--California--Sacramento metropolitan area; Traffic estimation--California--Sacramento metropolitan area; Travel demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt7qg4z0k2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .