An equilibrium network design model with a social cost function for multimodal networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Solanki, Rajendra S. & Gorti, Jyothi K. & Southworth, Frank, 1998. "Using decomposition in large-scale highway network design with a quasi-optimization heuristic," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 127-140, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, David Z.W. & Liu, Haoxiang & Szeto, W.Y., 2015. "A novel discrete network design problem formulation and its global optimization solution algorithm," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 213-230.
- Andrew Ensor & Felipe Lillo, 2016. "Colored-Edge Graph Approach for the Modeling of Multimodal Transportation Systems," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 33(01), pages 1-21, February.
- Loukas Dimitriou & Theodore Tsekeris & Antony Stathopoulos, 2009. "Joint pricing and design of urban highways with spatial and user group heterogeneity," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 141-160, April.
- Karimi Dehnavi, Hadi & Rezvan, Mohammad Taghi & Shirmohammadli, Abdolmatin & Vallée, Dirk, 2013. "A solution for urban road selection and construction problem using simulation and goal programming—Case study of the city of Isfahan," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 46-53.
- Hamid Farvaresh & Mohammad Sepehri, 2013. "A Branch and Bound Algorithm for Bi-level Discrete Network Design Problem," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 67-106, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:40:y:2006:i:3:p:473-491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .