Rajorshi Sen Gupta
|Last Name:||Sen Gupta|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Sen Gupta, Rajorshi & Love, H. Alan, 2011. "Protection of Intellectual Property while Outsourcing," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103856, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Musumba, Mark & Sen Gupta, Rajorshi, 2011. "Price Transmission to Ugandan Coffee Growers in a Liberalized Market," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103906, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sen Gupta, Rajorshi & Vadali, Sharada R, 2007. "Stochastic Dominance Approach to Evaluate Optimism Bias in Truck Toll Forecasts," MPRA Paper 12891, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sen Gupta, Rajorshi & Vadali, Sharada R, 2007.
"Stochastic Dominance Approach to Evaluate Optimism Bias in Truck Toll Forecasts,"
12891, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Gomez, Juan & Vassallo, José Manuel, 2015. "Evolution over time of heavy vehicle volume in toll roads: A dynamic panel data to identify key explanatory variables in Spain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 282-297.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CUL: Cultural Economics (1) 2011-05-24
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2009-01-24
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2011-05-24
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2011-05-24
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2009-01-24
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2009-01-24
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2009-01-24
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rajorshi Sen Gupta should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.